• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA 3000 Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read on another forum where someone got called for an interview, and Brian mentioned there were 29 guys coming back. I talked to a classmate in RSW, and he said Brian told him the same over the phone. I know of 2 guys for sure who turned in resignations, and another who I thought had another gig. Anyone know what's up?

Hi!

The FOs get type ratings.

cliff
YIP

I read on another forum where someone got called for an interview, and Brian mentioned there were 29 guys coming back. I talked to a classmate in RSW, and he said Brian told him the same over the phone. I know of 2 guys for sure who turned in resignations, and another who I thought had another gig. Anyone know what's up?

For what it's worth a friend of mine just got called for an interview. Rumor is/was only MKE base openings? Can anyone shed any light? Also whats the interview process like?
Thanks!

From what I have heard the flying for MKE will originate from ORD. That could change tomorrow.

Interview process is all "get to know you" kind of stuff. Very low key. No technical stuff. They just want to see if you are mentally stable and if you can be tolerated for hours in the cockpit. Although in my opinion a few have managed to fool our interviewers.:rolleyes:

From what I have heard the flying for MKE will originate from ORD. That could change tomorrow.

Interview process is all "get to know you" kind of stuff. Very low key. No technical stuff. They just want to see if you are mentally stable and if you can be tolerated for hours in the cockpit. Although in my opinion a few have managed to fool our interviewers.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the information Macdu!

As a guess only, I would say that sadly, because of some of the former United furloughees that were here and their behavior toward management it might be tough to get a call. Two guys are coming back but they managed to work the LOA angle to the hilt and stayed on the list. But, don't give up.

As a guess only, I would say that sadly, because of some of the former United furloughees that were here and their behavior toward management it might be tough to get a call. Two guys are coming back but they managed to work the LOA angle to the hilt and stayed on the list. But, don't give up.

If you are furlough wondering how to keep food on the table wouldn't one just be happy to have a job? Even if it's only seasonal, at least it's tons better than walmart or flight instruction! Why ruin it for everyone else?

Latest resources

Back