• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA 3000 Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Suprised it took this long for the announcement. Figured this would have came weeks or months ago already. Sorry to hear it. Good luck to all!

Talked to a friend. Says furlough start in Aug. This gives them them flexibilty to recall a certain amount for Dec. without having to retrain. So I guess Angus is going to save a few bucks and decide what to do with furloughees this coming winter. They will probably go down to 5 planes and skip along for a few more years before shutting down.

Good luck to all the U3'k ers. You will need it with the current fuel prices. The only hope is if fuel comes down. Otherwise the business model at USA 3000 will not support high fuel prices.

Marty

Thats a big chunk for the 135 pilots on the roster...Fuel prices are a factor, but I vote the hefty lease payments on brand new Airbus stings the bottom line when flying slows down

Last edited:
Vietnam looking for a few good men, 8K per month (tax free) for FO's. Any USA guys are free to PM me, goodluck all.

Sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
Hi!

LOTS of airbus jobs in Asia for typed pilots.

Good luck, and God Bless!

cliff
YIP
PS-I was just telling someone the other day that I made a mistake in not applying at USA 3000 last year! What a crapshoot!!!

ANYTHING is a crap shoot in todays aviation market.

Latest resources

Back