• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA 3000 Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What date of hire does that furlough cut to?

Sorry to hear that news.

I take it they're doing this because nobody is hiring at the moment? I know a few over there, heard many good things, well, other than this. Good luck to all.

Furlough is from August 19 through December 8. Winter schedule is for 11 airplanes and full compliment of pilots...as of now.

Time to get serious about Asia.

Hey Say Over Again, has there been a raise in A-320 captain pay in Vietnam recently?

to my tsa bros and hos that are there, i'm sorry to hear of your furlough. at least you got typed-- i would take the unemployment--- get another type rating in a bizjet-- maybe one that netjets already flies and enjoy the time off .

im sure me and shrek arent too far from you.

anyway , i enjoyed hanging out with you guys at the double tree last decemeber.
best of luck to carlos and my polish friend,

SKIPPY when will the madness end and we can just go to work without having to worry about how the price of oil, supply and demand, weather, terrorism etc makes our jobs secure or not geez

How would this be financed? Out of pocket or is there some program that will help?

N2F

There is another thread on that topic floating around here somewhere...majors board I think. Anyways from what I got from it there is a program that might help you pay for your type have read on that thread that it varies by state or county and they government or who ever they are will pay anywhere from 0-100% of the cost of the type. There is a link to the official site, but I didn't click on it to read it just read some of the posts on the thread and thats about what I remember.

Latest resources

Back