• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Dori indicated there would be a class of 15 in November? By the way, if what you said earlier is correct, and Bewley is the junior guy in the October class, then there are 16 guys junior to him on the East list. Also, if there is a November class, then they will again start at the top of the list to fill the class. Its anyone's guess how many that previously bypassed will change their mind and take the recall.
I had last heard the class in nov will be a larger class of 30-40 and this includes the extra 15 that they were trying to squeeze into the october class.

I had last heard the class in nov will be a larger class of 30-40 and this includes the extra 15 that they were trying to squeeze into the october class.

Next class is OCT 25. You referring to that one? Doesn't sound like anyone knows if there will be a NOV class or not.

Next class is OCT 25. You referring to that one? Doesn't sound like anyone knows if there will be a NOV class or not.

My sources as of yesterday were saying that there will be a NOV class and it will be in the 30-40 pilot range. Things have been changing daily with these recalls.

15 new recalls

This just in...

Additional round of certified letters out last week - 15 new recalls (yes, Irene, they start at the bottom of the list)

There are only 44 still furloughed and 30 of them have bypassed twice previously. Do the maff and some lucky pile it from the West may be joining us!

Class will be 11/15/2010 - in CLT

I best get my medical. My lumbago is in remission and my ciattica is well under control. Now, if I could just find some good holistic treatment for my diabetus and anal fissures I will be up to snuff.

When I return from lunch (afternoon, as I better practice at being a responsible employed citizen) I shall be pouring one of my crowning creations.
Belgian Witbeer "Aaaghhhghh!" - Barney

Last edited:
This just in...

Additional round of certified letters out last week - 15 new recalls (yes, Irene, they start at the bottom of the list)

There are only 44 still furloughed and 30 of them have bypassed twice previously. Do the maff and some lucky pile it from the West may be joining us!

Class will be 11/15/2010 - in CLT

I best get my medical. My lumbago is in remission and my ciattica is well under control. Now, if I could just find some good holistic treatment for my diabetus and anal fissures I will be up to snuff.

They must start at the top of the list for each class. There is unlimited bypassing in the 190. Starting at the bottom of the list would be if they had offered a group 2 aircraft, everyone had bypassed the class all the way down the list before filling it, and they had to start from the bottom back up to fill it. At that point each guy who didn't take the list would lose his recall rights. As long as the transition agreement is in effect this will never happen as one can bypass the 190 with no repercussions.

All correct.

Endlessly bypassing the E-190 would not have repercussions, but it would have a consequence. You could hold you head high, in the knowledge that your life was going better than to have to work at a "legacy" airline and earn Mesa (sucks) wages. So there's that.

The additional 15 is to cover IRO positions on the wide bodies. Obviously those are upward movements on the seniority list, hence more 190 FOs needed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back