• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dope is a wannabe pilot.. He impersonates a Delta pilot. As you can see, he is known for his 5th grade humor due to his tourettes. He just comes up with the same garbage due to his mental illness.
Dope tried to pay for his training, but he never made it to the sim stage.
So now, Dope just pretends to be a Delta pilot.

M

You're calling somebody a wannable pilot? That is hilarious.

In my April 08 class, 1 was knocked up, and at least 1 or two will have better things to do. We are the last of the 84, so that won't mean anything to you senior pukes.

Also, NY "slices" are not pizza! No sauce, yet the "crust" is still soggy and worthless, no Wisconsin cheese, thin lame snausage, all eaten folded with a limp wrist and your pinky (with ring) stickin' out? That crap is more akin to colorful cardboard than a pizza pie. FAIL AND AIDS!

Pizza is a "pie" and you cannot eat more than two pieces! Snausage is 3 dimensional if not an entire patty of meat that is the size of the pizza. The cheese is more rich than 1970's era airline pilots. The sauce is spicy, flavorful and abundant and it goes on last! You may very well need a fork to eat it, you will never forget it, and face a lifetime of disappointment every time you eat another pizza. Chicago style does not mean a crapload of thick azz doughy bread. Height is not enough, just as length sometimes means just tappin on a cervix. It's all about the details and the execution.

May '08, accepting (if it gets all the way down to me). I know at least 4 other guys from my class that will also accept. Keeping my fingers crossed for a 50% bypass rate (though I know its not realistic).

Pass rate on the west side is pretty low but we're comparing apples to oranges here. Furloughed west crews will be coming back to 5 year pay on airbus/73/75 rates while east crews going back are on 1-2 year pay (I'm guessing) on the E-190. As pathetic as the 190 rates are, it's not surprising there's not a lot of people chomping at the bit to go back.

I was wondering about that, but kinda guessed the answer. Do furloughs accrue longevity? It would be nice if so.

Dole, you should know that DOH matters to Easties. Man, they got a whole new union fighting for it. They got your back!

Dole, you should know that DOH matters to Easties. Man, they got a whole new union fighting for it. They got your back!

Didn't anybody tell you? The east only supports DOH when it staples another pilot group to the bottom of their list. Same goes for arbitration. They only adhere to it when it comes out in their favor.;)

Didn't anybody tell you? The east only supports DOH when it staples another pilot group to the bottom of their list. Same goes for arbitration. They only adhere to it when it comes out in their favor.;)

Ah yes, another clear, accurate Internet posting containing nothing but whole truth.

DOH is a staple job? How does that work? US Air certainly hired most of its current pilots after the birth of America West Airlines, so where do you come up with this?

Guaranteed you'd fight an arbitration as inane as what MLB-banned Nicolau spewed on us. I've wondered often if Management might have paid him for his "award", since it certainly has saved them money and created in-fighting, which they love.

Anyway, you certainly are reacting exactly as they would want you to, so keep up the good work, Company Boy.

Ah yes, another clear, accurate Internet posting containing nothing but whole truth.

DOH is a staple job? How does that work? US Air certainly hired most of its current pilots after the birth of America West Airlines, so where do you come up with this?

Guaranteed you'd fight an arbitration as inane as what MLB-banned Nicolau spewed on us. I've wondered often if Management might have paid him for his "award", since it certainly has saved them money and created in-fighting, which they love.

Anyway, you certainly are reacting exactly as they would want you to, so keep up the good work, Company Boy.
His post was alot more accurate than yours.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back