• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear, you have to look at their actions to understand their logic.

They stuck with DOH from negotiations, to meditation to binding arbitration. Which BTW is a legal document and barring any malfeasance will be held up in court.

When the decision was rendered they lost it. Now they want us to negotiate again. If their primary concern was attrition and upgrades then why was that not considered. Especially in light of Nicalou telling them point blank he was not going to rule based on DOH.

So an intelligent person must surmize that their intentions have been DOH. Period end of discussion.
Reasonable enough.

I'm simply saying that many on this board have been discussing the fairness of upgrade potential on both sides of the fence, and I agree with their argument.

Never did agree with DOH... that dog won't hunt and would have been a large windfall to the East. I also don't agree with Nic (not that I had any say in the matter), and I don't think he did it deliberately, but he also wasn't given any meaningful input on it from the East from all accounts.

And BTW many of the easties want to furlough based on DOH. So that would mean a 10 year 737 west Captain would be furloughed and an east fuloughee that was not even off probation before he was furloughed would keep his job.

Does that sound fair?
Nope. That dog won't hunt either.

I know most of you don't wish any of them ill will, which is why I'm hoping some meaningful solution can mutually be reached...

So much for the subject matter of the thread..""USAirways hiring"

Any chance of keeping the in-fighting to appropriate threads?

anyone want to guess on the chance of getting a 737 in phl in April when the lat of the j4j holds are up.

I wish you luck in getting the 737 in phl. That certainly would be a shock though going from the E170 glass after so many years to the ancient 737 cockpit. It would take you back to your Dash days... Thank god for FMS!

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back