• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways' go-it-alone approach paying off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DOH certainly would be a windfall for the east.

It would place pilots who had been on the street for years prior to the merger senior to west captains.

You believe this is justified, but you are in a very small club.

Say what you want, but the MAJORITY of USAir pilots agree with me!

Oh, well as long as a majority of guys who stand the benefit the most agree with you, I guess that should be good enough for the rest of us.:rolleyes:

Someday, maybe you will understand the lunacy of your comments...or not. I'm betting you will ride that bitterness to an early grave.

The MAJORITY of the prison population feel that they have been unjustly persecuted.

Your inability to utilize reasoning and logic is shocking. Well, actually, not so much.

Congratulations! You have managed to actually outdo McDoosh, an impressive feat.

Last edited:
The MAJORITY of the prison population feel that they have been unjustly persecuted.

Your inability to utilize reasoning and logic is shocking. Well, actually, not so much.

Congratulations! You have managed to actually outdo McDoosh, an impressive feat.

This is the best analogy I have ever seen on the subject of the ****************************** mindset and rationization.

Looks like the autocensor program kicked in. Substitute this for the deleted word: Uniform Sierra Charlie Alpha Bravo Association.

USAPA is getting tremendous support from all over the industry. You west guys are on an island by yourselves

If that is the case, then why does Leonidas continue to get donations for our legal fight from pilots flying for other airlines?

To those who have donated,

Thank you.

Last edited:
If that is the case, then why does Leonidas continue to get donations for our legal fight from pilots flying for other airlines?

To those who have donated,

Thank you.

Having two or three pilots from other airlines who you happen to be good friends dontate a couple dollars doesn't mean much padre.

I imagine many of the other airline supporters, have also only heard the one side... IE "those Eastholes want date of hire so they can all come out west and take our jobs, look how a date of hire list would put us all at the bottom"
This pilot then looks at that list, and says "yes, I guess DOH would screw you poor west folk".
Those pilots were not told about fences or restrictions of any kind to prevent just such an injustice, so of course when they hear all the horrors of such a thing they are supportive.
What they are not told is about the 17 year never furloughed guy that would be junior to a guy still in ground school at the time. They are never told what would happen to the international flying, and how it would all go to the West pilots. (as it will anyway in just a few years).
Its all like a sales pitch (like the trial in PHX) If you give only one side of a slanted story, the opinions from that result will be slanted.

Latest resources

Back