US 190 recall....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
boeingdriver213 said:
2/89. Think I'll stay here at SWA just a little longer........

Like until you retire??? You will make more $$$ on the 737 than flying the A330. Sad but true...

Bubba Dog said:
IF you find out the most junior E190 F/O on bid 06-04 would you mind posting it ALGFLYR?

Thanks

I talked to Charmane again late this afternoon and she said she finished filling the 15 slots today. Said she went through about 130 to fill them. She couldn't tell me the number of the junior pilot though. We should find out soon though...

ALGFLYR said:
I talked to Charmane again late this afternoon and she said she finished filling the 15 slots today. Said she went through about 130 to fill them. She couldn't tell me the number of the junior pilot though. We should find out soon though...

I assume thats 130 from the start of the list not 130 from where they left off last time around 170 or so????

Bubba Dog said:
IF you find out the most junior E190 F/O on bid 06-04 would you mind posting it ALGFLYR?

Thanks

Still not official yet, but looking at the current APL list, if they had to go 130 deep, that would mean the junior pilot would be seniority number 3442 with a DOH of 6/89.

algflyr,

Wouldn't it be more like #3371 if you start at the top? Or do you have a more
up to date list than I do?

Latest resources

Back