• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US 190 recall....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was hired earlier than 6/89 and didn't even get a recall letter....so I doubt that it went that far down.

A350

No official word yet. I took the most recent APL list dated June 6, 2006, and counted down 130 numbers. I started at the top and skipped those already recalled. The new list renumbers the APL showing all retired pilots that can't come back.

ALGFLYR said:
No official word yet. I took the most recent APL list dated June 6, 2006, and counted down 130 numbers. I started at the top and skipped those already recalled. The new list renumbers the APL showing all retired pilots that can't come back.

I basically did the same thing. Hopefully the official info will be out soon.

OK, I counted down 130 numbers from the last recall pilot on the previous bid. My bad. The junior pilot on the 190 is number 3356 with a DOH of 3/89. Sorry for the confusion...

Well apparentely the company is looking to recall 5 more pilots, the calls started today. I don't know if this is in addition to the 15, or if they had 5 pilots back out...

Last edited:
5 huh. Geez. Hope the training department can handle the flood of recalled pilots.

Anybody else voting to lift the age-60 retirement?

sheesh.

ALGFLYR said:
Well apparentely the company is looking to recall 5 more pilots, the calls started today. I don't know if this is in addition to the 15, or if they had 5 pilots back out...

Sounds like progress to me. Albeit at a very slooooooowwwwwww pace. This is like watching grass grow in the winter.

At this rate of recall the age 60 dilemma won't matter for me.

I have a while to go for recall but I plan on staying where I'm at unless things change significantly in the industry... again. I just think 121 is screwed.

My favorite word is BYPASS.

6/99

Latest resources

Back