• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS or AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd take Airtran for the reason that someone already posted here.....I don't want to fly on the wrong side of the clock. I know UPS is a GREAT job, as is FedEx....probably one of the best in the US. But I'd be completely miserable and absolutely hate it there because of the night thing. You can't pay me enough money to stay up all night like that. Again, nothing against you FedEx and UPS guys. You have GREAT jobs. It's just not for me. :)

The real question is would a current UPS pilot leave for Airtran and would a current Airtran pilot leave for UPS?

Well, if you leave anywhere to go to UPS you may find yourself in the cockpit with THE GUAT, RHOID, UPSer or one of the many other monikers he's got stashed. Be careful, the brain damage he's on LTL for may not manifest itself until it's too late.

Night freight is night freight....Nuff' said.

The question is:

If you were at UPS and got your "license to fly people" would you go somewhere else?

YKW

Flown nothing but people for 15 years and now freight..... getting my recall letter next month and Im going to use it as toilet paper and send it back to mother D in a UPS package :D with a note that says "what can brown do for you"?

I think that should answer your question eeeehhhh????

Whatever, pool boy. Maybe if you spent more time working on your people skills instead of correcting grammar on a message board you wouldn't still be an RJ captain with over 6000 hrs. If your actual personality is anything close to what you've exhibited on this board I'm quite sure that your airline career has gone as far as it's going to go.

Unless you consider going to FedEx going farther in my career!!

Buh Bye!!

Never end a sentence with a preposition. There are only 3 places better than where I am flying a CRJ 700. They are in order, FedEx, UPS and Southwest.

OK. Any place beats wherever it is you're flying a CRJ 700 at a$$hole.

Just kidding. I don't have a dog in this fight but I couldn't resist.

Latest resources

Back