Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Networ-King said:
You freaking shmuck......

I love morons like you with your mentality. I've flown a total of 120 hours for the year and I won't pass 150 hours and make more then most FO's at Airtran flying 600-900 hours a year. And when I do fly at NIGHTS all I hear on the air is Cactus, Delta, Airtan, UsAir and Jetblue so be my guest and thank god you are so mighty that you turned down an interview with the trash haulers.....

Lets see... on top the above reasons.... hhhhmmm let me think

UPS 3rd Q results 1.04 BILLION NET PROFIT
Airtran 3rd Q results 4.3 MILLION DOLLAR LOSS

I thinK big brown wipes the big brown off of thier arse with 4.3 Million dollars worth of toilet paper a day. So Let me tell you what brown can do for you.... you ignorant plick.......

As for the original question....don't listen to idiots like this guy..... you can do any type of flying you want at UPS. Night time or not you don't have to kill yourself flying 900 hours a year for the next 30 years. We have sssooo many guys coming here from airtran its ridiculous..... stephanie is not a happy camper, cause she keeps losing pilots to UPS for a good reason. Do your homework and research the companies and then you'll see its a no brainer.......

Speaking of schmucks.

Take it easy there, Chief. Not everyone wants to fly at UPS - believe it or not. I do find it amusing that you get your tampon in a hellacious knot when somebody suggests it though.

Id take UPS....

Lets see... on top the above reasons.... hhhhmmm let me think

UPS 3rd Q results 1.04 BILLION NET PROFIT
Airtran 3rd Q results 4.3 MILLION DOLLAR LOSS

As for the original question....don't listen to idiots like this guy..... you can do any type of flying you want at UPS. Night time or not you don't have to kill yourself flying 900 hours a year for the next 30 years. We have sssooo many guys coming here from airtran its ridiculous..... stephanie is not a happy camper, cause she keeps losing pilots to UPS for a good reason. Do your homework and research the companies and then you'll see its a no brainer.......

Holy smokes......someone hit a nerve.....teee heeee

I agree with you. You have got to be crazy to pick Airtran over UPS.

I flew less than 100 hours as an engineer last year. I averaged one all nighter every three weeks. I just got an afternoon flying line for next month....one transcon leg pretty much per day. Thanksgiving off....granted it's in Louisville and I don't live there but hey, I'm only on my 2nd year.
Life is rough hauling cargo. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 737 Pylt
Hypothetically, you could insert (any air carrier name here except Fed Ex) or UPS, which would you choose?
DUH!

(Southwest)........ answer = Southwest

You are right. Just wait till some LCC cargo company comes in and undercuts UPS' rates, then business will be in the dumps. Plus UPS doesn't hedge any fuel, so Southwest is the logical choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 737 Pylt
Hypothetically, you could insert (any air carrier name here except Fed Ex) or UPS, which would you choose?
DUH!

(Southwest)........ answer = Southwest

You are right. Just wait till some LCC cargo company comes in and undercuts UPS' rates, then business will be in the dumps. Plus UPS doesn't hedge any fuel, so Southwest is the logical choice.

If you can pass the cost of fuel onto the consumer it doesn't matter if you hedge fuel. FedEx and UPS can pass along the price.
AA

Latest resources

Back