• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS or AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love all these discussions about this company and that company, but if we go to 65, then every job will suck. Add another five years of throwing gear. Right now, anybody who has the good fortune of having a choice of companies should take the one that'll be the most pleasant for a very long time in the right seat.

ok enough is enough

hey pool, heres my order thats better than an rj, it goes like this,airtran....your mom at the ramada...and ..airtran again...i got two words for you.....done

My gawd, someone needs to take these "Which airline would you choose... XXX vs. YYY?" threads out back and shoot them. It all boils down to the same issues (insert whatever airline you wish and these are in no particular order):
1. pay
2. domicles/commuting policy
3. upgrade
4. benefits (retirement, health care, etc)
5. equipment
6. schedule (days off, hours/month, day/night flying)
7. people or boxes
8. domestic/international
9. company management/history/health/culture

I probably missed a few, but I was in a rush to post this reply in the hopes I could prevent another "Us vs. Them" thread from clogging up the server. You answer the above questions and make your decision. You can find all the answers you need by doing a search since just about everyone of those questions was as asked for just about every company out there. I completely understand the "Do you like working for X company?" questions, but please spare us the "FedEx or Comair" questions.

Last edited:
Never end a sentence with a preposition. There are only 3 places better than where I am flying a CRJ 700. They are in order, FedEx, UPS and Southwest.

Let me guess....You're one of those gay jets fags! Congrats on your go nowhere career!

So far on this one thread, I have been called "monkey nuts, a tool and a gay jet fag with a go nowhere career." Also, I had someone wish medical problems on me and I read negative remarks about my mother.

I was merely stating facts, AirTran is not in the same league as UPS, period. You people need to lighten up and get real or get therapy.

So far on this one thread, I have been called "monkey nuts, a tool and a gay jet fag with a go nowhere career." Also, I had someone wish medical problems on me and I read negative remarks about my mother.

I was merely stating facts, AirTran is not in the same league as UPS, period. You people need to lighten up and get real or get therapy.

I'll ask nicely. Do you work for Hulas?

PIPE

Never end a sentence with a preposition. There are only 3 places better than where I am flying a CRJ 700. They are in order, FedEx, UPS and Southwest.

Whatever, pool boy. Maybe if you spent more time working on your people skills instead of correcting grammar on a message board you wouldn't still be an RJ captain with over 6000 hrs. If your actual personality is anything close to what you've exhibited on this board I'm quite sure that your airline career has gone as far as it's going to go.

ok

and i wasnt talking bad about your mother.....i just said that shes #2 on my list and that was a fun night at the ramada

Latest resources

Back