UPS or AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
alright then

hey pool is cool......keep flyin your rj monkey nuts and come talk to us when your off the commuter board

The real question is would a current UPS pilot leave for Airtran and would a current Airtran pilot leave for UPS?

Last edited:
The real question is would a current UPS pilot leave for Airtran and would a current Airtran pilot leave for UPS?

I like Peeps, so I's stay at da Tranny

If I liked da bling and da $ and aint likin da peeps, den UPS be A-O-K.

AWWWWW YEAHHHHH!!

I like to sleep at night, I'll stay at da Tranny.

Holy smokes......someone hit a nerve.....teee heeee

I agree with you. You have got to be crazy to pick Airtran over UPS.

I flew less than 100 hours as an engineer last year. I averaged one all nighter every three weeks. I just got an afternoon flying line for next month....one transcon leg pretty much per day. Thanksgiving off....granted it's in Louisville and I don't live there but hey, I'm only on my 2nd year.
Life is rough hauling cargo. :rolleyes:

As a commuter, I'm curious how many days you were able to stay at home on average?

Pool,

Take 5 man. Not everyone has a choice. If we all could work at ups or fedex we probably, I repeat probably would. But for some of us, we do the best with what we are able to get. Whether that be at Airtran, UPS, etc. I would personally choose UPS if all things were equal, but Airtran is not a bad place to get stuck. 3 year upgrade, great group to work with, growing fleet and network. I'm very happy here. It beats being furloughed anyday! UPS has much better pay, workrules, etc. But freight is not for everyone. Just my .02c.

Hey pit717, I interviewed at FedEx with 2 Airtran guys. Why is that? Keep your chin up, someday you might get a real job too.

Pool is a Tool.

Latest resources

Back