• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Takes Action to Protect Customers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad, just f*cking sad. Mr Tilton, have a look at Ken Lay. Karma can be a b!tch even when you think you are safely retired...

The sad part is that United may prevail.

Corporations own the court system and Labor Dept in the United States.

With these SOBs in corporate America, you have to be ready to walk away and effectively close the company. Otherwise the corporate officers know they can call your bluff and intimidate you with shyster lawyers and threats of sic'ing their gubment lawmen on you.

And yet many on this board want to vote for McCain! Think long and hard about that on November 4th. I'm not a big fan on Obama but I believe he is the lesser of 2 evils.

The sad part is that United may prevail.

Corporations own the court system and Labor Dept in the United States.

With these SOBs in corporate America, you have to be ready to walk away and effectively close the company. Otherwise the corporate officers know they can call your bluff and intimidate you with shyster lawyers and threats of sic'ing their gubment lawmen on you.

And voting for McCain will only exacerbate the problem: he will continue as Bush did to place pro Corp/company judges and nmb appointees...

You get the gov't you vote for....

I'm kinda pissed because there was a job action going on at my airline and I have to find out about it from management today? Geeezzzz.......

Let the specops guys run their course.... when it comes time for critical mass then all charge Wacker...

:D

Last edited:
Didn't Anderson scare Delta ALPA back into the basement when they did something similar?

Last edited:
Using the "helpless" Passenger to drive Management's agenda...pathetic! Go on over to that "airliners" website and have a look at what those morons are posting. To paraphrase: These rogue pilots need action taken against them...My flight canceled...These pilots aren't sick, they're lying!
Sorry...I loathe ignorant passengers who know all about the job of pilots. GET A FOKKING CLUE!

Who can/would question a pilot's decision that they are not fit for flight?

By the way, what is this FODM program about the FO's overstepping Captain's Authority?

Management numbnuts. Most of us are being furloughed for the second time and they expect the employees to just be good little boys and girls, take the abuse, and the kick in the azz out the door. Laughable

I don't recall any post calling for job action! I know of guys that had job interviews that couldn't get the time off otherwise! The company is furloughing pilots, those pilots are trying to get new jobs, isn't there a law that can keep a employer from preventing your progression to a new job?

Management numbnuts. Most of us are being furloughed for the second time and they expect the employees to just be good little boys and girls, take the abuse, and the kick in the azz out the door. Laughable

Good point.. the RLA, judges, nmb appointees, and current Admin have the deck stacked against pilots... and with that stacked deck in their favor managment sues the pilots... that is like kicking a man down then beating his wife.... all while saying its her fault...

Patiently waiting for ALPA to countersue and bring the war to management.

Don't play not to lose. Play to win.

Latest resources

Back