• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I notice a lot of GOJET pilots with United Mainline tags on thier bags, not express but the same tags Mainline guys have. So my question is, is that ok? I am a little biased toward go jet so I personally am offended, but what do United guys think of this? Have you guys even noticed?

I have a few tags you could have....

Hi!

I have been trying to get a job in Asia, but no luck.

I was supposed to leave for Kenya today for a crappy job, but it was pushed back one month. I took the Kenya job because it was the only one I was offered.

I have not interviewed or been offered a job at GoJet, or anywhere else (except Kenya).

cliff
GRB
I know Cliff - It was not directed towards you and I am sorry to hear of the job in Kenya. It is really hard on the family - I know first hand. Take a lot of Imodium and godspeed bud.......

Ask not what your regional pilot has a bag tag for because he does do your mainline flying! Ask yourself why did you let him do your companies mainline flying in a nice jet!

In other words point the finger at your stupid self! Never give up scope NEVER!!!!!!!!!

To echo Max's sentiment, I wouldn't be so worried about the United tag on the luggage as I would be about the United name on the plane.

Last edited:
Ask not what your regional pilot has a bag tag for because he does do your mainline flying! Ask yourself why did you let him do your companies mainline flying in a nice jet!

In other words point the finger at your stupid self! Never give up scope NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - NEVER give up scope...........let a bankruptcy judge define your scope - yeah.:rolleyes:

I have not interviewed or been offered a job at GoJet, or anywhere else (except Kenya).

Funny story of a guy I worked with who was from Germany and ran our Nairobi office. We were sitting in a ********************ty bar in Essen talking about life. He was telling me about his time in Kenya. Beautiful 10,000+ sqft house, about a dozen servants, car, etc, etc. I asked why would you ever leave all that behinds.

His response was yeah all that was great but at the end of the day I realized I was living in f****ing Kenya.

I am sure though you will love it there!

PS I use FT baggage tags and never flew a day. Having them though makes me a lot cooler then anyone who would resort to a UA baggage tag.

This shocks the hell out of me that you said this. Are you kidding? After all we saw that happened during bk at NWA and Mesaba and the ********************ing bs that the judge threw down the throats of the NWA pilots, fa's and mechanics. AYFKM? LET HIM? You must have a different memory than mine of the events.

My favorite is the "guppy killer" stickers on the mercury/shuttle america or whoever those guys are flying the e170 for ua express. It really should just say career killer. Patiently waiting for one of them with that flight bag in hand to come and attempt a jumpseat ride with us at UAL.

The good thing is that you won't have to see one for your airline. You can bet no one will try to impersonate a Airtranny pilot!:smash:

This is only aimed at Max.

Latest resources

Back