• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK. I'll give it a try. GoJets was created specifically to feed United. To provide that "seamless experience". United and GoJets pilots give one another jumpseat priority over other express carriers. Their flight attendant uniforms are the same as United's. Their bag tags are also United's.

It appears some "accommodations" have been reached.

Does that mean that GoJet pilots will get preferential hiring at United when they resume hiring?

I notice a lot of GOJET pilots with United Mainline tags on thier bags, not express but the same tags Mainline guys have. So my question is, is that ok? I am a little biased toward go jet so I personally am offended, but what do United guys think of this? Have you guys even noticed?

Has it occurred to you that those might be furloughed UAL pilots?

From what I gather, over the last several months, it's all been either low-time TSA furloughs or high-time ATA/Midwest/Airtran/UAL furloughs. I am not familiar of any Aloha furloughees there.

Nice to see the BBQ-related-intentional-thread-derail being used again. I kind of missed it.

Has it occurred to you that those might be furloughed UAL pilots?

From what I gather, over the last several months, it's all been either low-time TSA furloughs or high-time ATA/Midwest/Airtran/UAL furloughs. I am not familiar of any Aloha furloughees there.

Some of us need to support our families!

Tourists go to Corkys

Locals go to Interstate

Then call me a tourist.... and in MEM that is just fine! The first order of business when arriving in MEM is knowing your exit strategy or departure plan! If going to Interstate means obtaining local status, then serve it up at Corky's!

I love that place! The BBQ doesn't compare to Memphis, but free veggie refills make up for it.

Latest resources

Back