United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fly"boy"ike,

Seriously, as a 2600ish hour CL65 FO, should that ex-ATA pilot take career advice from you?

I wasn't giving him career advice, I just pointed out that there are plenty of people still fighting the Civil War.

All ya'll going on about the barbacue have it all wrong. The only barbacue worth its sand is eastern North Carolina barbacue. Vinegar based sauce is far superior to the tomato based crap. One of the best places is in Greenville (pronouced Greenvull), NC right near PGV. Or round about near Raleigh in Louisburg, North Carolina you have Fred's barbecue. And yes, I have tried Memphis barbacue and Texas barbacue and every kind of barbacue. I am what you call a barbacue connoissuer. Every year in Raleigh they hold a huge barbacue festival. Barbacue all around the country is shown off and tasted, it so huge that even Night Ranger played the venue one year.

Any ya'll from 'round these parts know 'bout good ol' pig pickins'. Pit roast the pig and then lather it with good ol' eastern North Carolina sauce and viola you'll never want anything else. To top it off my Brother-in-law brings some homemade corn liquor. You get blind ass dog dumb drunk and start plinking cans and shooting skeet from a hand thrower. Any southernors on this board can attest.

Sorry for the interuption, back to the thread. When someone starts talking barbacue I get all hopped up, especially since I can't get any here in Japan.

Last edited:
I don't work at Gojet anymore but I did use a United bag tag when I was there. Telling somone, yes I did say I worked for United because they were boss. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm at a major now and have been for a 1 year and a half so its really not any point.

P.S: You say you would like to meet me out of uniform..... I think if you saw me in public you would think twice. You wouldn't have the balls to say anything to me.

Instructordrool I don't think to many of us want to venture into the Castro District to confront you.

The funny thing is that InstructorDrool claims he works for Air Tran yet you never see the guy writing on any of there threads. Instructordrool thinks because he fly's an R/C model of a 717 at the airpark on his days off that he's typed in it as well.

Instructordrool I don't think to many of us want to venture into the Castro District to confront you.

The funny thing is that InstructorDrool claims he works for Air Tran yet you never see the guy writing on any of there threads. Instructordrool thinks because he fly's an R/C model of a 717 at the airpark on his days off that he's typed in it as well.

Airtran???

LOL.... you gotta love this guy who is having a blast as instructordude! He has got to be sitting back and laughing as people get all worked up about his posts... I must say its too tempting! :)

Cmon... take it with a grain of salt... its part of the fun!

Latest resources

Back