• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe they put United Tags on their bags to keep people from screwing with them.

Go-Jet Pilots don't get to much respect in the regional arena.

Who knows what would happen to their bag with a Go-Jets Tag on it.

Do they even make a Go-Jet tag? I would never buy it.

This is why I have Air Tahitu Nui Crew tags on my bags. Most people have no clue what the hell it is, so they don't bother me.

It simply matches my career progression, just use the first and last words any you end up with the United Airlines bag tag.

United States Air Force, Pan American World Airways, American trans Air, Gojet Airlines.

What is my next bag tag? United Vanlines?

It simply matches my career progression, just use the first and last words any you end up with the United Airlines bag tag.

United States Air Force, Pan American World Airways, American trans Air, Gojet Airlines.

What is my next bag tag? United Vanlines?

I admit that was funny.:) I hope it gets better.

To the tool that started this thread, pay attention, the bag tags say " United Express " .... read before you run to a computer next time.

But he does fly a crj700 and probably has a united bag tag, and probably tells all his friends and family that he flys for united.

I can't wait until I run into one of you scum bags out of uniform and you make the mistake of identifying yourself.

For those of you not following this dou che works for scum jet. sorry i mean gojt

I don't work at Gojet anymore but I did use a United bag tag when I was there. Telling somone, yes I did say I worked for United because they were boss. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm at a major now and have been for a 1 year and a half so its really not any point.

P.S: You say you would like to meet me out of uniform..... I think if you saw me in public you would think twice. You wouldn't have the balls to say anything to me.

I don't work at Gojet anymore but I did use a United bag tag when I was there. Telling somone, yes I did say I worked for United because they were boss. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm at a major now and have been for a 1 year and a half so its really not any point.

P.S: You say you would like to meet me out of uniform..... I think if you saw me in public you would think twice. You wouldn't have the balls to say anything to me.
if you look anything like that dou che in your avatar I would be happy to meet and shake your hand

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back