• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all the f@ck!ng BS going on this f@cked up country, and we're b!tch!ng about bagtags?

GMAFB.

With all the f@ck!ng BS going on this f@cked up country, and we're b!tch!ng about bagtags?

GMAFB.

Easy Francis, we are not here to fix the country. You came to the wrong site. This is chat about major airlines. You can go to the CNN chat rooms for your fixing of the county.

Easy Francis, we are not here to fix the country. You came to the wrong site. This is chat about major airlines. You can go to the CNN chat rooms for your fixing of the county.

You don't get it, do you?

Bag tags don't mean anything. To get torqued about it is asinine, and really has no basis for discussion.

Careers are ending, and employed pilots are fussing about luggage.

You don't get it, do you?

Bag tags don't mean anything. To get torqued about it is asinine, and really has no basis for discussion.

Careers are ending, and employed pilots are fussing about luggage.

You should follow your own advice and get off this thread then. You say it has no business being discussed than why do you keep coming on here and posting. To tell us we have to listen to you and stop? Do as I say and not as I do? Hey pot this is kettle...

My favorite is the "guppy killer" stickers on the mercury/shuttle america or whoever those guys are flying the e170 for ua express. It really should just say career killer. Patiently waiting for one of them with that flight bag in hand to come and attempt a jumpseat ride with us at UAL.

All sold-out. They went quickly, too.

scum bag

Yes. I have a 777 sticker and I never flew one.:0:0

But he does fly a crj700 and probably has a united bag tag, and probably tells all his friends and family that he flys for united.

I can't wait until I run into one of you scum bags out of uniform and you make the mistake of identifying yourself.

For those of you not following this dou che works for scum jet. sorry i mean gojt

Yes. I have a 777 sticker and I never flew one.:0:0

Putting someone else's company's bag tag or buying a sticker of a plane you have never flown has only one purpose. Its sad that you are not proud enough to put your company's tag or your ac on your bag.

Its fun to pretend. Funny thing is that most of us stop playing make believe in kindergarten. If you like that, I guess I am happy for you. Its important to feel good about your accomplishments. Or someone else's if you are not proud enough your own. Either way I am glad it you like putting others accomplishments on your bag.:puke:

Latest resources

Back