• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Strike Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap, HelloNewWoman is back! I was wondering where this flamebaiting loser had been for five years. If anyone is wondering, just go back to look at his old posts. He was one of the quintessential SkyWest anti-union wannabe scabs. It seems five years at a union carrier hasn't taught him anything yet.

Yes I will admit I was a bit brash 5 years ago. After much reflection yes some of my posts were flamebait but those days are over. I simply disagree with using a strike as a tool. Again I will never cross a picket line, if that is what the majority wants and we actually get a release I won't work one single flight until the strike is resolved. Going on strike is part of "the game" and I have already saved enough to prepare should that happen. That being said it is a waste of time and we need to be realistic on scope. Delta is very successful with 76 seat scope and we can be too WITH CERTAIN PROTECTIONS. We need to cap it and if they park any of our airplanes then we need to flow back to captain jobs at the regionals or they need to park the 76 seaters as well.

On a side note you bet I will pick up open time if offered, after all I need to pad the bank account on the very slim chance we do get released

I don't know who you are but it's easy to talk crap on a forum. I dare you to meet in the IAH crew room and spew this nonsense there. I guarantee your gonna here it from the rest of us. So just continue to hide behind your keyboard.
And you better believe I'm voting for a strike.:angryfire

I don't know who you are but it's easy to talk crap on a forum. I dare you to meet in the IAH crew room and spew this nonsense there. I guarantee your gonna here it from the rest of us. So just continue to hide behind your keyboard.
And you better believe I'm voting for a strike.:angryfire

Go ahead and vote for it. I will vote no and in all honesty the chance of being released is very slim. You think Mr Obama wants to trash the economy with it being so fragile? I don't think so. I will not talk like that in the crew lounge out loud of course not. I know how to keep it real. As has been stated before people know who I am and what I stand for. If we do get released I already have money saved so I will be fine. I am tired of being told how to vote and how to live my life. I do not like ALPA and I do not like the concept of strikes. That being said I will respect the majority should a strike(extremely unlikely thank goodness) actually come to fruition. Quit trying to intimidate me, it does not work.

Oh and PCL what do I need to be taught? I went to college and learned to think for myself. Maybe I am in the minority but I have rejected the union mentality and I am not ashamed of it at all.

You should change your name to "the scab who hasn't scabed yet"

I will not scab under any conditions. I have saved up 2 years pay already so again a strike does not scare me I simply do not believe in the union talk. In case you haven't read my previous posts I will not cross a picket line as I have saved up enough money. I will not walk in circles with silly signs but I also will not be a scab so you can stop being so excited about runing my career. I have already cleared probation and I am still thriving

Latest resources

Back