Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I

Bye Bye---General Lee

Easy answer, he just asked his mom, one of DAL's most famous cat ranchers.
All he did was yell "Hey ma, what is the name of the hotel in VCE?"
This explains how he knows about DAL and some of the operations, but knows nothing about the 767 that can't be found in a Bing search. He is so good that he transitioned with just a hour long video on systems. He can find out from his mom how many bags of peanuts in every Atlas can, or how much a "heavy" bag weighs from "Uncle Steve", but ask him how many hydraulic systems and which system powers which, he goes into a full homoerotic apoplexy.

Last edited:
Someone ought to ask General a question about some obvious poster or other item in the pilot crew room in Atlanta or flight planning areas for Delta in Europe. It would be interesting what the answer would be.
Been tried, he fails on an epic scale.

Someone ought to ask General a question about some obvious poster or other item in the pilot crew room in Atlanta or flight planning areas for Delta in Europe. It would be interesting what the answer would be.

The flight planning areas in Europe? I'll PM dalad the answers, but the friendly dispatchers in AMS are nice to talk to during flight planning...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
The flight planning areas in Europe? You mean like the KLM desk in AMS (with the friendly KLM dispatchers right there) or in the plane in CDG?

Bye Bye--General Lee
Your moms not out on a trip?

UMMMM WRONG.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nice try, still doesn't refute the facts, you haven't provided any supporting info that can't be found on the Internet or from your mom, the senior cat rancher.

The flight planning areas in Europe? I'll PM dalad the answers, but the friendly dispatchers in AMS are nice to talk to during flight planning...

Bye Bye--General Lee
Oh snap,
You can read the unedited copy right above, I quoted before he edited.....

Latest resources

Back