• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I give my opinion on any topic here. If they want to challenge it, then go ahead, I'm waiting. Instead, guys like Old Coot slam, and can't refute what I say.

It's not at all difficult to disprove what you say with easily verifiable facts. The difficult part is to get you to admit that you have just been proven wrong with easily verifiable facts.

There are no briefing rooms for crews leaving europe contrary to what genital jenny states. Just another misrepresentation of facts by someone who doesn't work here. There used to be briefing rooms for the flight attendants but that doesn't exist any more in AMS. The "briefing room" for pilots to do charts etc...is in the cockpit prior to pushback!
Whoever's wood jenny is pecking is giving him wrong info. Just another reason to stop feeding the pimple faced troll!
Another thing I can promise. Nobody who flies to europe is typing on an anonymous internet board bragging about it. We're actually out doing things!

Sure,
Feel free to PM your moms cats, or DAL pilots on the forum. It only prove how desperate you are, you will PM the DAL pilots because you hope to gain some legitimacy via some random association, when in reality you will never be verified, because you can't be, you aren't on the seniority list.
So "debate" your way out of this one zitty. You can't.

What? This is an anonymous board, and that is why it is interesting. The part that makes you mad is that I do have the ability to verify things ONLY DL pilots would know. And, it makes you mad that I can verify stuff without you knowing it. You lose, again. Bye, and give "Uncle" Steve a hug. Just hug out your aggression.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There are no briefing rooms for crews leaving europe contrary to what genital jenny states. Just another misrepresentation of facts by someone who doesn't work here. There used to be briefing rooms for the flight attendants but that doesn't exist any more in AMS. The "briefing room" for pilots to do charts etc...is in the cockpit prior to pushback!
Whoever's wood jenny is pecking is giving him wrong info. Just another reason to stop feeding the pimple faced troll!
Another thing I can promise. Nobody who flies to europe is typing on an anonymous internet board bragging about it. We're actually out doing things!

I never stated that Coot. Re-read. I stated two in Europe that we often frequent, and I stated that FA's don't go with us to those, that we meet up with them in briefing rooms, as in ATL and our US hubs! I didn't say we brief "IN Europe". You lose old Coot. Re-read my post and get glasses! And you are wrong about AMS, we do it at KLM. We do it in the cockpit in CDG! Looks like you mixed it up, old timer....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
It's not at all difficult to disprove what you say with easily verifiable facts. The difficult part is to get you to admit that you have just been proven wrong with easily verifiable facts.

Really? I'm correct. Nobody has disproven me, I just disproved old Coot. And I don't think those things are "easily verifiable." Not from Corndogs.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital jenny doesn't work for DL. Never has never will. Try blowing that flight attendant better, you'll get better info from him. Back to Microsoft Sim for you troll boy!
You're wrong. You can't refute anything I've written and I've shown proof. You're a 13 year old pimple faced troll jenny!
Bye Bye!

Genital jenny doesn't work for DL. Never has never will. Try blowing that flight attendant better, you'll get better info from him. Back to Microsoft Sim for you troll boy!
You're wrong. You can't refute anything I've written and I've shown proof. You're a 13 year old pimple faced troll jenny!
Bye Bye!

Admit it Coot, you mixed up AMS and CDG. You did. I'm sure others can verify that. You are getting older and more forgetful. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Just retire already. And you say everyone goes out and nobody stays around the hotel or computer in Europe? I guess you haven't hung around the "old" hotel in CDG crew lounge before and after dinner? Maybe started out with cheese and crackers etc from the store (starts with an M) downstairs? Nah, you go our by yourself and look for your girlfriend "Mona Lisa." Goodnight Coot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I could care less how NWA and Delta did it, that simply is not the point. The only point I am trying to make is that you lied when you said this: "But, zero arbitration awards have NOT included Capt slots at BOTH sides.

As far as my statement goes, can you provide an arbitrated award (not your Morris or Transtar examples that obviously weren't arbitrated) that didn't include some Capt slots on each side? That's my point----hasn't happened, unless you can prove it. If both sides provide planes that will still be used, there is bound to be a few, at least, Capt slots awarded by an arbitrator. That's why it's an accepted practice, for ALMOST every merger..... Don't try to get around this, find me proof, or YOU are wrong.

Well, Gennie I have to admit I misjudged you. I was assuming all along you were lying but it turns out you are just woefully misinformed! Feel free to research the Chautauqua/Shuttle America Arbitration Opinion and Award by Richard Kasher, October 19, 2005. Please feel free to admit that your statement was wrong after you brush up on it. I can only assume that now that the error has been pointed out you will offer your heartfelt apology for the misinformation you have been spreading.

Really? I'm correct. Nobody has disproven me, I just disproved old Coot. And I don't think those things are "easily verifiable." Not from Corndogs.
I'm just adding my name to the huge list of folks that have directly proven you wrong with facts only to have you deny it.

I'm just adding my name to the huge list of folks that have directly proven you wrong with facts only to have you deny it.
He doesn't work for DL, has been proven wrong several times with PROOF in this thread and others. He can't debate anything and can't show proof that he actually works for DL.
He's sucking off some flight attendant and is being given wrong info. He has nothing but the added security of an anonymous internet forum. Stop feeding this troll. He has not or never will work for DL! He's a fraud!

Again Howie, you proved CHQ'S and Shuttle America merged, but you didn't remember my qualifiers to the subject. Re-read my posts beforehand. I always stated that the mergers had to bring CURRENT planes still used, like AT's 737s. Shuttle America had Dash-8-300s, and they were ditched, and the certificate was then used for the current Shuttle America E170s. See, you are still on the list if guys that can't debate me and continually lose. Re-read my posts and get back to me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back