• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? PROVEN ME WRONG SEVERAL TIMES? I said I was hired in 96, and there were 100 or more pilots hired behind me, starting in lateOctober, because they took Xmas off! I guess you worked Xmas, but I had a few days off. A late OCT class (almost NOV), then more in NOV, and not as many in Dec for the holidays, that is what I remember. Were you down at the training center watching people in the evac pool? I bet you were.
Ok, let's try this one last time, because you're either retarded or can't read or just forget what YOU WRITE! But more likely just a friggin MORON!.... YOU SAID:
There were 100 newhires per month for years starting in 96,
I even made nice pretty colors for the young lady that you are! RE read what you wrote dumbass!

Wait, you're 48? Prove that. I think you are 63. This is an anonymous board, and you write like you are a cranky old man. I am pretty sure you are 63. Retire already...
Perfect. An anonymous board for some zit faced ass wipe hiding behind a keyboard writing non factual posts claiming to be someone he's REALLY NOT!

I state "I think" because this is an ANONYMOUS BOARD OLD MAN! You don't KNOW, especially YOU.
That and you're a complete chicken sh1t who wouldn't have the balls to say half what you say to someone's face!

Look here old man, you need to just leave, and I can't wait until you do. You are old and cranky, and need to move on. You thought you had a Sherlock Holms moment, and you forgot that XMAS slowed everything down, and then afterwards, 100 per month, just as I stated. WRONG OLD MAN! BYE! Get a nap, please!

Bye Bye---General Lee
85 hired in Jan of 97
72 hired in Feb of 97!
74 hired in March of 97!
You don't know squat!
You're a fraud! A liar and a poser. But I'm sure you're real popular in the men's room at an airport with older men/state senators!:blush:
Don't worry junior, I'll be here, and when you finally get out of your mom's basement and finally get that job as a flight instructor, remember, that your "habits" aren't accepted in the real world!;)

Ok, let's try this one last time, because you're either retarded or can't read or just forget what YOU WRITE! But more likely just a friggin MORON!.... YOU SAID:

I even made nice pretty colors for the young lady that you are! RE read what you wrote dumbass!

Perfect. An anonymous board for some zit faced ass wipe hiding behind a keyboard writing non factual posts claiming to be someone he's REALLY NOT!

That and you're a complete chicken sh1t who wouldn't have the balls to say half what you say to someone's face!

85 hired in Jan of 97
72 hired in Feb of 97!
74 hired in March of 97!
You don't know squat!
You're a fraud! A liar and a poser. But I'm sure you're real popular in the men's room at an airport with older men/state senators!:blush:
Don't worry junior, I'll be here, and when you finally get out of your mom's basement and finally get that job as a flight instructor, remember, that your "habits" aren't accepted in the real world!;)

HAHAHAHHAHA! Wow, you got me! I said 100, and it really was 85! Ouch. I'm glad you can go back and get exact records. How many were hired after those exact months? Why don't you list them all? I think you should, you're soooooo good at it. Funny stuff. All I remember is that I climbed out of the 727FE seat fast, and moved right up. What I really wanna know is if you can still remember and spell everyone's name in your own class in 79, and remember the middle initials too..... You probably do remember that, what a freak!

Look here 63 year old, You are great at looking up numbers, but regardless it proves that there was A LOT OF HIRING AFTER 96, and I got in before the majority. And what will be FANTASTIC OLD MAN, is when you retire in 2 years. Good bye!!!

Bye Bye----General Lee

When you grow a set of balls let me know. Until then, you're a scared little boy, posing as a DL pilot! Next time you pass your mom around the room, try to remember which one is your dad, so you can cry to him after you get your ass beat!
Good-bye! genital lee!

When you grow a set of balls let me know. Until then, you're a scared little boy, posing as a DL pilot! Next time you pass your mom around the room, try to remember which one is your dad, so you can cry to him after you get your ass beat!
Good-bye! genital lee!

Wow, what a cranky old man.... Reading the above post, sounds like you had a rough childhood, maybe abusive. You should seek help in the CPSC, and maybe they can take you offline and get you some help. Your Mom and Dad did what? That's sad and gross. Sorry, I'll stop slamming you, I didn't realize you had it so rough in early childhood. Was it like Mad Men on AMC? Lots of smoking and mean people? Sorry. Get better, seek some help....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, what a cranky old man.... Reading the above post, sounds like you had a rough childhood, maybe abusive. You should seek help in the CPSC, and maybe they can take you offline and get you some help. Your Mom and Dad did what? That's sad and gross. Sorry, I'll stop slamming you, I didn't realize you had it so rough in early childhood. Was it like Mad Men on AMC? Lots of smoking and mean people? Sorry. Get better, seek some help....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yawn! Predictable. Typical response by someone who doesn't work for DL. Don't give up on the application process. It takes time. Something you seem to have much of after nearly 18,000 posts of which are useless and contain no factual information! Maybe when you reach puberty you'll get the chance to leave mom's basement. Until then, I'm sure the men's room workouts you get in help your....Ehem, "bottom line!":blush:
For now though, you're just a troll! And I'm done with you!
AMF!

Yawn! Predictable. Typical response by someone who doesn't work for DL. Don't give up on the application process. It takes time. Something you seem to have much of after nearly 18,000 posts of which are useless and contain no factual information! Maybe when you reach puberty you'll get the chance to leave mom's basement. Until then, I'm sure the men's room workouts you get in help your....Ehem, "bottom line!":blush:
For now though, you're just a troll! And I'm done with you!
AMF!

AMF is right. Goodbye Gramps! Retirement is right around the corner for you, which is great for all of us. The CPSC will help process you out.

Bye Bye---General Lee

AMF is right. Goodbye Gramps! Retirement is right around the corner for you, which is great for all of us. The CPSC will help process you out.

Bye Bye---General Lee

To think that I was in the Training Department when you did your FE rating ride. I wish I could turn back time and do your Captain seat filler for you all over again.

To think that I was in the Training Department when you did your FE rating ride. I wish I could turn back time and do your Captain seat filler for you all over again.
Hey daldad, do you know this ****************************** bag? I'd love to know his name! It wouldn't be difficult to figure out, but I'm just too lazy!:laugh:
I seriously doubt he's even a DL pilot.
Notice how tough he is hiding behind his mom's computer? He even mentions it's anonymous, which tells me even more, he's getting all his information from blowing some DL flight attendant!

Last edited:
Hey daldad, do you know this ****************************** bag? I'd love to know his name! It wouldn't be difficult to figure out, but I'm just too lazy!:laugh:
I seriously doubt he's even a DL pilot.
Notice how tough he is hiding behind his mom's computer? He even mentions it's anonymous, which tells me even more, he's getting all his information from blowing some DL flight attendant!

Someone ought to ask General a question about some obvious poster or other item in the pilot crew room in Atlanta or flight planning areas for Delta in Europe. It would be interesting what the answer would be.

Latest resources

Back