• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Genny isn't a real pilot, any real pilot including one at DAL, would know about the current hiring process, but when one lives in his moms basement and spends all their time either at the therapist or scouring the Internet for details on their fantasy job, they miss much about what goes on in the real world. 17,000 posts and the writing skills of an 8th grader, say that he is not what he purports to be.

This from a career FO on the Brasilia! I don't think you got past high school, and you have no ambition to continue on and get even an online degree, because your special friend "Uncle" Steve told you NO.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

This from a career FO on the Brasilia! I don't think you got past high school, and you have no ambition to continue on and get even an online degree, because your special friend "Uncle" Steve told you NO.....

Bye Bye---General Lee
What's a matter? Fluttering hands getting the best of you and your therapist?

What's a matter? Fluttering hands getting the best of you and your therapist?

Where did you and "Uncle" Steve eat tonight? Did you have a picnic?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well YOU must be a blast on a 4 day - lol.

Yeah, I've often been told that I need to be nicer to the staving pygmies of New Guinea.

Where did you and "Uncle" Steve eat tonight? Did you have a picnic?

Bye Bye---General Lee
Genny, Genny, Genny,
Those that have read your previous posts are familiar with your mom, the Mrs Wolowitz of the south. While she is preparing the brisket you so dearly love, she takes time wile cooking, to service Uncle Steve, your mentor and fanboy crush.
Uncle Steve is a DGS ramper with a chubbie chaser fetish. It is understandable that you have a hero fantasy relationship with the man who makes your mom squeal like she is riding a roller coaster.
So while you sit in front of your computer spending hundreds of hours scouring the Internet with your Bing searches, and listening to Justin Beiber on the headphones( to drown out your moms squeals), you slowly inch towards 18,000 posts on F/I and will soon have another milestone behind you(18k).
Don't worry, your fixation with Uncle Steve, and homoerotic projections are OK, I am sure your therapist will be able to help you become more comfortable with your tendencies.
You get those fluttering hands under control, work real hard, and you will achieve all you can achieve!

There were 100 newhires per month for years starting in 96,

Bye Bye---General Lee
Wrong junior! There were exactly 117 new hires at Delta in 1996 starting with the first class on October 2, 1996. The last class of new hires before the furloughs was in January of 1992!
You're a fraud!

Wrong junior! There were exactly 117 new hires at Delta in 1996 starting with the first class on October 2, 1996. The last class of new hires before the furloughs was in January of 1992!
You're a fraud!

Ummmm, yeah.... I was hired in late 96 and until the furloughs I had almost 3200 hired behind me. When hiring STARTED in 96 (didn't say the month) then there was about 100 hired per month shortly there after. I think 97 and 98 opened the flood gates, then it slowed to 10 a month in mid 98, then kicked back up in mid 99 until 9-11. Again, you are the one confused. Not surprising Gramps! Are you close to 65? You're acting like it! Go take a nap....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Ummmm, yeah.... I was hired in late 96 and until the furloughs I had almost 3200 hired behind me. When hiring STARTED in 96 (didn't say the month) then there was about 100 hired per month shortly there after.
Here's what you said, EXACTLY from YOUR QUOTE:
General Lee said:
There were 100 newhires per month for years starting in 96,
Fact. There were 117 hired between October 96 and December 1996. Now I know know you have your boyfriend believing that this [----------------] is six inches, but you're "facts," are wrong, again! Then, In January of 1997 there were 85 pilots hired. Still shy of your famous 100 per month you claim! Wrong again, junior!

I think 97 and 98 opened the flood gates, then it slowed to 10 a month in mid 98, then kicked back up in mid 99 until 9-11. Again, you are the one confused. Not surprising Gramps! Are you close to 65? You're acting like it! Go take a nap....
Bye Bye---General Lee
You base your postings off, "I think." Stop claiming fact when you "think." You're working without the proper tools, dickhead!
You're a fraud! It's that simple!
Let's take another famous genital lee quote:
If you disagree with ANYTHING I have to say, then prove me wrong.
I've proven you wrong several times now. How about a nice big cup of STFU! You need it bad! And gramps? Hardly, at 48. But keep trying. Your insults are as dull as your facts, JUNIOR!

Last edited:
Here's what you said, EXACTLY from YOUR QUOTE:

Fact. There were 117 hired between October 96 and December 1996. Now I know know you have your boyfriend believing that this [----------------] is six inches, but you're "facts," are wrong, again! Then, In January of 1997 there were 85 pilots hired. Still shy of your famous 100 per month you claim! Wrong again, junior!

You base your postings off, "I think." Stop claiming fact when you "think." You're working without the proper tools, dickhead!
You're a fraud! It's that simple!
Let's take another famous genital lee quote:

I've proven you wrong several times now. How about a nice big cup of STFU! You need it bad! And gramps? Hardly, at 48. But keep trying. Your insults are as dull as your facts, JUNIOR!

What? PROVEN ME WRONG SEVERAL TIMES? I said I was hired in 96, and there were 100 or more pilots hired behind me, starting in late October, but then they took Xmas off and slowed it down around then. I guess you worked Xmas, but I had a few days off. A late OCT class (almost NOV), then more in NOV, and not as many in Dec for the holidays, that is what I remember. Were you down at the training center watching people in the evac pool? I bet you were.

Wait, you're 48? Prove that. I think you are 63. This is an anonymous board, and you write like you are a cranky old man. I am pretty sure you are 63. Retire already...

I state "I think" because this is an anonymous board! You don't KNOW, especially YOU.

Look here old man, you need to go back to lurk mode. You are old and cranky, and need to move on. You thought you had a Sherlock Holmes moment, and you forgot that XMAS slowed everything down, and then afterwards, 100 per month, just as I stated. Again, I have proven you wrong. Good night old man.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wow

M

Latest resources

Back