United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh snap,
You can read the unedited copy right above, I quoted before he edited.....

I included the same thing. Ask either "Old Coot" Scoot or Dalad...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Tell us about where you and "Uncle" Steve went out to last night? Did you hit a romantic movie? Sure you did.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So predictable, puppet meet master....

Nice try, still doesn't refute the facts, you haven't provided any supporting info that can't be found on the Internet or from your mom, the senior cat rancher.

Really? Any flight attendant would know stuff like that? WRONG! Only at SKW do you and your FA go together to get paperwork. Not at a big airline. They go to their area, and you MIGHT meet in a briefing room. (INTL flights)

See, you are small time airline, small time mind. You don't know any different. No wonder "Uncle" Steve loves you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Really? Any flight attendant would know stuff like that? WRONG! Only at SKW do you and your FA go together to get paperwork. Not at a big airline. They go to their area, and you MIGHT meet in a briefing room. (INTL flights)

See, you are small time airline, small time mind. You don't know any different. No wonder "Uncle" Steve loves you.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Nice try, epic fail, how's the "FAA" inspector "Mr Bigglesworth" what are the names of your mom's 13 other cats? Had any others in "your" jumpseat?

Nice try, epic fail, how's the "FAA" inspector "Mr Bigglesworth" what are the names of your mom's 13 other cats? Had any others in "your" jumpseat?

Funny stuff PBR, an all out blitz. I already PMd Dalad and I'll PM any other DL pilot with more specifics if they want. I have no problems with that. But, this is an anonymous board, and one that I enjoy debating on, and not even you can upset that for me. So, you and "Uncle" Steve can go back to your trailer in Twin Falls and watch your soaps. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Still speaks volumes that your peers hope you aren't one of their own, GL

Funny stuff PBR, an all out blitz. I already PMd Dalad and I'll PM any other DL pilot with more specifics if they want. I have no problems with that. But, this is an anonymous board, and one that I enjoy debating on, and not even you can upset that for me. So, you and "Uncle" Steve can go back to your trailer in Twin Falls and watch your soaps. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

The fact is, you are slowly being outed for what and who you are, and you become just a little more desperate as time goes on. You go right ahead and PM, each and every one of your moms cats, who knows the 747 transition video on systems will only be :45 minutes long. Congrats for knowing just enough to pull off your charade, after 17.5k posts, the details of your personality start creeping out from your anonomoyus Internet cloak, and those details are creepy, sad and pathetic. If you didn't come across as such a creepy, POS know-it-all, you would have just blended into the background, but you didn't. Your writing skills, or lack there of, speak volumes, and those volumes would be funny if they weren't so revealing.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Sure,
Feel free to PM your moms cats, or DAL pilots on the forum. It only prove how desperate you are, you will PM the DAL pilots because you hope to gain some legitimacy via some random association, when in reality you will never be verified, because you can't be, you aren't on the seniority list.
So "debate" your way out of this one zitty. You can't.

Still speaks volumes that your peers hope you aren't one of their own, GL

Hey, I give my opinion on any topic here. If they want to challenge it, then go ahead, I'm waiting. Instead, guys like Old Coot slam, and can't refute what I say.

And Wave I think many of your own, and especially every inbound FAT pilot, think the same about you. Your own outsourcing whine has gotten old, and you neglect to admit to any progress that has been made to stop it, especially via your own 717s and 215 50 seat parkings. You'll continue on and on, and not admit the progress.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back