• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UCon contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice PBR. Either you are flaming or the UAL guys were throwing you garbage cause they wanted to mess with one of those super happy Skywest guys that is living 'rich' off their old job. I know you aren't one of those guys, but there are enough bitter guys at UAL who assume all rj guys are thrilled with their shinty jet.

They will lose scope for sure.....I don't like it (even as a regional pilot) but they will lose it. Look at who's voting, a bunch of guys who are going to retire in the next 10 years and thats probably the largest block. Its noble to think that everyones on the same page but in the end, it's one pilot in his/her home checking off an X mark next to either money or convictions.

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"

I'm comfy in my widebody, live in base and have never ridden on one of those little RJ things. I just want a raise.

The next generation of pilots does not matter to me, I got mine!

I think we flew together not to long ago... You F'n Scab

They will lose scope for sure.....I don't like it (even as a regional pilot) but they will lose it. Look at who's voting, a bunch of guys who are going to retire in the next 10 years and thats probably the largest block. Its noble to think that everyones on the same page but in the end, it's one pilot in his/her home checking off an X mark next to either money or convictions.

The problem with your reasoning is that the negotiating committee and the MEC will not put out a TA that loosens scope. I'm telling you, it's NOT going to happen.

I'm CO '87 hire, 30%; I know of no one north of that percentage who will agree to any scope relaxation.

The individual pilots I know at UA are '88 - '92ish hires, none of them have said anything about giving in on scope.

Regardless of what the union says about negotiating on public forums; I will stand by this, and make clear my vote (No Give in Scope) everyday in public!

The problem with your reasoning is that the negotiating committee and the MEC will not put out a TA that loosens scope. I'm telling you, it's NOT going to happen.

Lee Moak is the ALPA national chairman. Never underestimate how much he will lean on MECs to accept scope concessions. He has never seen a scope concession he didn't like.

Like you even have a clue of the combined demographics of the airline. PBR heard in a security line..............sack of crap flamebait.

This is gonna be interesting. Talked to a couple of UAL guys in the security line, word is to get DAL type contract they will have to give up 90 seaters......... and these guys thought it was OK.
Amazing!
PBR

TOTAL LIE!!! This was not said by UAL guys. You either givem to us and the f'ing 70s or we shut your a$$ down in due time.

they will lose scope for sure.....i don't like it (even as a regional pilot) but they will lose it. Look at who's voting, a bunch of guys who are going to retire in the next 10 years and thats probably the largest block. Its noble to think that everyones on the same page but in the end, it's one pilot in his/her home checking off an x mark next to either money or convictions.

another idiot post...absolutely not true!!

Latest resources

Back