Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
This is gonna be interesting. Talked to a couple of UAL guys in the security line, word is to get DAL type contract they will have to give up 90 seaters......... and these guys thought it was OK.
Amazing!
PBR

Ask an AA pilot about "We don't want that flying anyway.".

After all the B.S. over the past 15 years, WTF is wrong with people who still want to give up something?

TC

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"

I'm comfy in my widebody, live in base and have never ridden on one of those little RJ things. I just want a raise.

The next generation of pilots does not matter to me, I got mine!

This is gonna be interesting. Talked to a couple of UAL guys in the security line, word is to get DAL type contract they will have to give up 90 seaters......... and these guys thought it was OK.
Amazing!
PBR

Couple of thoughts:

1) If this comes to pass, it will be VERY bad not just for United, but the ENTIRE industry.

2) What's so great about DAL's contract?

The company already offered us DAL + 1$ and we told them to pound sand, maybe they meant DAL's 2001 contract. That still would be a no vote from me with 90 seat scope. But I am only one vote, who knows what everyone else will vote.

I haven't talked to one person yet that would be willing to take that....sounds like flame to me

I agree. I have yet to come across anyone that is willing to loosen scope. The only change to scope you'll see is that it will be tightened. You know the issue is on the forefront of everyone's mind when even the scabs agree scope is the most important issue in this contract. Sorry kiddos, but keep dreamin'. You'll never fly anything bigger unless you make the move to a major like the rest of us did.

They can offer any thing they want giving up scope is not an option. They can go pound sand I will work under our current contract till I retire before I vote to relax scope.

Latest resources

Back