• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Returning Furloughees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Recalls are up to Dec.-99 as of today. A friend of mine in that group just got called for an April class date!

Actually they are calling 1/03/2000 hires as of yesterday. Check the ALPA boards. I think we will be through the list by the end of the year.

On the July 7, 2005 seniority list, the most senior person of the 01-03-2000 new hire class is seniority number is 7719. The most junior person in that class is 7740.

Mayo - good luck w/ the recall! How many more #'s for you? If you're lucky FutureTed will be there as well (read-hot gal.) Drop a call sometime bro or come down to Baja for a week - you need the vacation.

Baja.

Last edited:
Going2Baja said:
Mayo - good luck w/ the recall! How many more #'s for you? If you're luck FutureTed will be there as well (read-hot gal.) Drop a call sometime bro or come down to Baja for a week - you need the vacation.

Baja.

I plan on having my Bolivian Babe stay with me in Denver. She needs to learn english a little better and I fiqure I can get her a job at Shot-Gun Willies to supplement my income.

i got the 300 in DCA so looks like I will avoid becoming a TED pilot

boeing747-800 said:
What domicile did you want?? For my future reference...if you know what I mean.

My first choice was MIA....ha ha ha! But they don't have that anymore!

Actually I bid DCA/ORD/LAX all 300's to avoid the 3 year freeze, since I am told I can get a widebody 767 bid this summer.

I bid the 320 in DCA/ORD/LAX, but since I haven't flown the bus since 1/2003 I would incur a 3 year freeze, and that is a LONG time flying the TED system.

I just spoke to a 1/2000 hire and he got a class in April, right now the bypass rate is 50%-65%. I would have bypassed but my previous job went TANGO UNIFORM.

Hey FutureTEDPilot

Any idea how junior the ORD 320 is? I was furloughed off the 320 in SFO, but would rather be based in ORD now. Shorter commute. For the same reason you had, I would like to go back to the 320. I left with a 3 1/2 year freeze on the bus, and I guess that still applies when I go back. As an October 1, 2000 hire, I guess it will be a while before they get to me, but I'm just trying to see how things are shaking out now. Thanks for the info. Good luck!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back