Two Pilot Marriages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyUnited said:
who could stand to see each other 24/7? It's all about the desire to make it work and the love that glues it together.

I would love to be with my honey 24/7. I wonder if he feels the same....he he

Two pilot house. She's over in the backside of the world and I'm on the other side. :)

A blackberry is a life saver. It is what you make of it. :) No kids though.

Diesel,

I finally figured it out. You and your wife gave me a ride to my car last Oct when my twin girls were born.

Heard the wife's class had 4 out of 6 busts. Yikes. Anyway, glad she figured out the quick way through ANC. The rest of us dumba$$es are still stuck sideways.

see ya
Z-

I am a former F/A married to a pilot and we have a great marriage. I quit when I got pregnant and now I GET to stay home with my little guy. I think it would be too hard on our family if both of us kept flying . We would never get to see each other.

Hey Z I never realized that was you. You still parking over in that lot?

Yeah the Class had a higher failure rate than an AIDS test in sierra leone.

Hope your new family is doing well. Give a shout next time your in BOS. The wife is never home anyways. :)

Worst decision of my life

Married another pilot that was complete A type personality. Had a kid after 7 years of the worst time period in my life. Left a far better job to sustain a horrible relationship. Went to the big U of all places, so now I had a horrible job, a pathetic marriage, and thank God a wonderfull son. 2 pilots being married did not work for me, that is for sure.

HTML:

I love my pilot man to pieces....BUT sometimes I just need some time with the girls. Heck, a man, two boys, 2 boy dogs, 2 boy cats....and ME. I need living things that like nail polish and lipstick every once in awhile. My family's idea of fun is to try to drown each other in the pool. ARRRggghhhhh!!!!

720persecond said:
That's cos maybe you're not married yet.:laugh:

Or maybe because we actually love eachother....which is unfortunately not the case in many marriages

capt. megadeth said:

If your honey is a man I can pretty much guarantee that he doesn't.

No offense, its just a man thing.

FJ

Latest resources

Back