• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two Pilot Marriages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do male pilots that marry female pilots like the "Man Hands look"? I mean seriously who would want a partner that is a professional pilot, yuck. Have'nt seen a hot one yet.

Man Hands? My plane prefers the gentle stroke of a woman. You can keep your "man hands" for diggin ditches.

Dear jafo20,

I love little kids and have never had the chance to have any of my own. It would be my sincere pleasure to adopt you. I must warn you that my career keeps me on the road a lot. Thanks to modern technogy I am sure we will be able to keep in touch... be it with a cellphone or computer. I would be happy to purchase one for you if you do not already have one. You'll be hearing from me. Take care,
Warmest Regards,
Mark Foley
US Congressman (ret);)

That was pretty funny!

You know I kind of got bored with the Majors Forum so I wandered over here. I have to admit that there are some real life issues that you girls are discussing that need some serious attention. As for me,,,Im out of here.....Call it Denial but my Boyfriend and I are very Happy. As a matter of fact,,,I sometimes pretend that Im the Husband and hes the Wife. Were both Pilots and She and I have five kids together ranging in age from fourteen to three. Needlees to say I enjoy my wife. Figure this one out and we'll all know why your so highly compensated.

I just realized that you guys are serious about this from speaking with my friends wife........So please dont put any accountability into my girlfriends last messages or any message she puts out tonight as she is not putting out.

You know I kind of got bored with the Majors Forum so I wandered over here. I have to admit that there are some real life issues that you girls are discussing that need some serious attention. As for me,,,Im out of here.....Call it Denial but my Boyfriend and I are very Happy. As a matter of fact,,,I sometimes pretend that Im the Husband and hes the Wife. Were both Pilots and She and I have five kids together ranging in age from fourteen to three. Needlees to say I enjoy my wife. Figure this one out and we'll all know why your so highly compensated.

Easy... you are both gay swingers. Next question.

Oh and the reason you and your boyfriend and/or girlfriend are so happy is because you are not married.

Here it is.... if one doesn't give up flying then why have kids? I mean whats the point. It bad enough that one parent is done on 3 or 4 or more day trips...

Two married pilots that want kids? Why what are you trying to gain and at whose expense...

I have been married for 5 years and we have kids. We both are Pilots and tried everything but it is not worth having are kids raised by others (nanny) So one quite flying and the other continued. So far it is working out great. If you are going to have kids you have to be willing to make some sacrifices. It’s only fare for the kids. Also, you can instruct part-time at a local airport. Everybody is happy.

Latest resources

Back