Two Pilot Marriages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Actually, you do choose your parents. If your upcoming life situation is too difficult to handle, you can get re-assigned. It doesn't happen too often, because God doesn't put you in situations you can't handle on purpose. He wants to see growth, so he tries to challenge you-not crush you.

The feminist agenda WAS about power. In the past, in many cultures, men had virtually ALL the power because they could physically conquer the women.

However, in today's world, the balance of power has already shifted to the women. They WILL be in control. Many guys don't like that, but they had the power for millions of years. If you can't take a woman with power, don't come back to earth next time.

What SHOULD a woman do? Whatever is best for them. Some women want to work only. Some want to stay home only. Some want to work, and then quit to stay home with their kids. Others want to have kids AND work outside the home at the same.

What is best for kids is a good, solid family and a larger group of people that love the kids and will help them.

If you have a stay-at-home mom with an abusive father who beats everyone, that is BAD. If you have two parents that work a lot, and you have great support at home (nanies, relatives, friends who are GOOD with the kids) then that is GOOD for the kids.

There is no BEST way to do it-there are many ways.

Also, sometimes kids from the BEST homes are BAD, and kids from the WORST homes are GOOD. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do, the kids just turn out BAD or GOOD regardless.

When I'm flying, I want the best person next to me. I don't care what they are, as long as they try hard to do a good job.

The military, as with all jobs, should be open to all. If you're good, you get the job. If you can't meet the standards, or you have a bad attitude, you shouldn't get the job. It's crap to exclude women from jobs because they're women. It's also crap to give people jobs just because they're female, or male, or whatever.

God Bless You!

cliff
YIP

Stop having children!!!!!!!!Right now, they are tearing down the preserve behind my house to build a sixth, that's right, sixth elementary school within two miles of each other! Don't you think there is something wrong with that? How many elementary schools were around your particular area when you were growing up? Thanks, parents. Now, the beautiful deer that used to show up in my back yard are gone!:angryfire

Stop having children!!!!!!!!Right now, they are tearing down the preserve behind my house to build a sixth, that's right, sixth elementary school within two miles of each other! Don't you think there is something wrong with that? How many elementary schools were around your particular area when you were growing up? Thanks, parents. Now, the beautiful deer that used to show up in my back yard are gone!:angryfire

It is a good thing your parents didn't stop having child(ren)!

Schools can help increase the value of your house and neighborhood...

Plus, most kids, the behaved ones with at least one parent around, don't poop in the perserve!

Children can do things most adults can't: kids don't hold grudges and they love unconditionally... Your deer may look beautiful and taste yummy but they won't make the world productive in 18 years....

It is a good thing your parents didn't stop having child(ren)!

I love my folks dearly, but I never would have known.

Schools can help increase the value of your house and neighborhood...

True Dat. Already did. not worth 18 + yrs of he11 for me, however.

Plus, most kids, the behaved ones with at least one parent around, don't poop in the perserve!

Would rather have poop in the preserve than YOUR kids smoking in there, dropping a cig, and starting it on fire!

Children can do things most adults can't:

Did you have kids just to see what they can do? Just go to your local supermarket. See the pi$$ed off expressions on all of the parents in there.

kids don't hold grudges and they love unconditionally...

Actually pets are more like that.

Your deer may look beautiful and taste yummy but they won't make the world productive in 18 years....

Oh yes. Must have children to make the world productive.

Something tells me that Rez's kids haven't quite hit elementary school yet. He's still pretty impressed with himself and thinks he knows all there is to know about this parenting thing. Give him time.

fyi Rez - At 18 they still aren't too productive but they cost a bundle.

Something tells me that Rez's kids haven't quite hit elementary school yet. He's still pretty impressed with himself and thinks he knows all there is to know about this parenting thing. Give him time.

fyi Rez - At 18 they still aren't too productive but they cost a bundle.

And neither are you.... its still about you..... which in actuality means it isn't about you....

The more you give the more you get.........

Hi!

Actually, you do choose your parents. If your upcoming life situation is too difficult to handle, you can get re-assigned. It doesn't happen too often, because God doesn't put you in situations you can't handle on purpose. He wants to see growth, so he tries to challenge you-not crush you.

The feminist agenda WAS about power. In the past, in many cultures, men had virtually ALL the power because they could physically conquer the women.

However, in today's world, the balance of power has already shifted to the women. They WILL be in control. Many guys don't like that, but they had the power for millions of years. If you can't take a woman with power, don't come back to earth next time.

What SHOULD a woman do? Whatever is best for them. Some women want to work only. Some want to stay home only. Some want to work, and then quit to stay home with their kids. Others want to have kids AND work outside the home at the same.

What is best for kids is a good, solid family and a larger group of people that love the kids and will help them.

If you have a stay-at-home mom with an abusive father who beats everyone, that is BAD. If you have two parents that work a lot, and you have great support at home (nanies, relatives, friends who are GOOD with the kids) then that is GOOD for the kids.

There is no BEST way to do it-there are many ways.

Also, sometimes kids from the BEST homes are BAD, and kids from the WORST homes are GOOD. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do, the kids just turn out BAD or GOOD regardless.

When I'm flying, I want the best person next to me. I don't care what they are, as long as they try hard to do a good job.

The military, as with all jobs, should be open to all. If you're good, you get the job. If you can't meet the standards, or you have a bad attitude, you shouldn't get the job. It's crap to exclude women from jobs because they're women. It's also crap to give people jobs just because they're female, or male, or whatever.

God Bless You!

cliff
YIP

Cliff, are you nuttier than a bag of peanut M&M's or what? Thanks for telling us how IT is!

Children can do things most adults can't: kids don't hold grudges and they love unconditionally... ....

Up to what age? Kids can be very very cruel. Look at some of the things that go on in schools.

Kids and schools add value to a home? After all the tax increases due to all the schools, I think it's a wash if you are lucky.

Latest resources

Back