• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two Pilot Marriages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a huge difference between wanting kids and wanting to be the primary care giver, 100% of the time.

For us, working opposite schedules so that our kids were raised by us instead of a nanny was the perfect solution. That way our kids got both parents loving guidance. Why did you have kids Rez? Apparently you aren't there 24/7......aren't you afraid your kids will think you don't want them? Poor things....a dad who doesn't even want his own children.

FlyUnited said:
There is a huge difference between wanting kids and wanting to be the primary care giver, 100% of the time.

Well.. that is where we differ... Because I see no difference.

FlyUnited said:
For us, working opposite schedules so that our kids were raised by us instead of a nanny was the perfect solution. That way our kids got both parents loving guidance. Why did you have kids Rez? Apparently you aren't there 24/7......aren't you afraid your kids will think you don't want them? Poor things....a dad who doesn't even want his own children.

My kids understand that I work to pay the bills.. a requirement... My wife manages the house and is a mentor, guide and parent. When I am at home we both are...

I can't do both, pay the bills and raise/mentor/parent at the same time. I admit that. I need my spouse and I suspect my spouse needs me.

Rez,

You keep mentioning that children are selfish and want both parents home all the time. You also mentioned that it is a choice to be a pilot and thus not being able to be home. You mention, what do we teach our kids by not being able to be home because we are flying, that flying is more important that them.

YOU are also a pilot. And YOU are also not home all the time because you are flying. And YOU also have a choice and that is to give up the flying career and get a job that keeps you more at home.

Why do you keep harping at others?

Oh boy.....I thought this thread finally died.

I think Rez did bring up all these points in prior posts 1013dot.

Die, thread, DIE!!

*reaches for machine gun to end the misery*

If someone wants a kid who'll appreciate them, I'm up for adoption. Playing with tinker-toys and eating diced peaches sounds kinda nice.

If someone wants a kid who'll appreciate them, I'm up for adoption. Playing with tinker-toys and eating diced peaches sounds kinda nice.

Dear jafo20,

I love little kids and have never had the chance to have any of my own. It would be my sincere pleasure to adopt you. I must warn you that my career keeps me on the road a lot. Thanks to modern technogy I am sure we will be able to keep in touch... be it with a cellphone or computer. I would be happy to purchase one for you if you do not already have one. You'll be hearing from me. Take care,
Warmest Regards,
Mark Foley
US Congressman (ret);)

Do male pilots that marry female pilots like the "Man Hands look"? I mean seriously who would want a partner that is a professional pilot, yuck. Have'nt seen a hot one yet.

Do male pilots that marry female pilots like the "Man Hands look"? I mean seriously who would want a partner that is a professional pilot, yuck. Have'nt seen a hot one yet.

Well, you obviously haven't seen me yet honey. :)

Latest resources

Back