Twin engine down near downtown ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. Cole said:
And is this supposed to be an attempt at humor?

Dave
I didn't think it was funny either. But 5 minutes after I read that post, I actually heard the guy he was quoting on the radio. I'd say his translation is a work of art. I'd never be able to decipher that.

Nope I don't live in ATL, but does it matter? I actually grew up about an hour away in Alabama and I've spent enough time in ATL to know it. I don't see how this is ATL specific. Maybe he was referring to a certain segment of the Atlanta population?

Dave
ATR-DRIVR said:
You don't live in ATL do you?

That was funny as hell. I for one do appreciate the time and talent that goes into learning two languages. If it wasn't for the gentleman who speaks both ebonics and english, I would be at a loss as to the size of the weapon, and people involved.

Yes. I believe he was referring to the poor, down-trodden, welfare-mooching, uneducated, civicly-disinterested black population that not only makes up the majority of the City's citizenry, but also controls the corrupt government, major local broadcast networks and a plethora of small businesses.

I'm not racist. I don't like poor, trashy, uneducated white people either.

The Mexicans are about the only d@mn ones that put in an honest day's work around here.

I'm still trying to figure out whether you were being sarcastic or serious.

ATL2CDG said:
Yes. I believe he was referring to the poor, down-trodden, welfare-mooching, uneducated, civicly-disinterested black population that not only makes up the majority of the City's citizenry, but also controls the corrupt government, major local broadcast networks and a plethora of small businesses.

I'm not racist. I don't like poor, trashy, uneducated white people either.

The Mexicans are about the only d@mn ones that put in an honest day's work around here.

Mr. Cole said:
I'm still trying to figure out whether you were being sarcastic or serious.

On which point(s)?

Mr. Cole said:
Why don't you tell me which points you were serious about?

All of 'em.

Latest resources

Back