Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL000 said:
The opening paragraph of the AJC story:

"A twin-engine private plane crashed into the congested Martin Luther King Jr. Historic District this morning, according to Atlanta police. The King site was not damaged."
God help us all if the King Center had been damaged! There would have been riots over the actions of the "Racist Baron pilot"

"Bubba Gump" just reported as a witness that "all you heard man wuz a aeroplane goin' "rouw rouw rouw rouw" an den you saw dis aeroplane jus droppin' out uf da sky and den BOOM an I wen runnin' man. I'z like "I ain't stayin hear-ah."

Nothing like a good eyewitness account. Sounded more like a re-enactment from him running from the police last night.

LTG

ATL2CDG said:
I'd go back to Knoxville if my mother wasn't still there.
That bad, huh? A city that size, and there's not room for the two of you?

Could I pay her a visit the next time I'm there? :)

I'll pay her to stay! :) :p
;)

ATL2CDG said:
I hate ATL. I really, really do.

Bad news. Horrible customer service. Terrible traffic. P!ss-poor entertainment. Sucky weather. Corrupt government.

I wish I could move to... well, he!!, anywhere. I'd go back to Knoxville if my mother wasn't still there.

Everyone has their opinion...

I really wonder what caused it to crash. At least they hit an abandoned building

Wetha be bad. You know dis cooud be some kinda lossa control an loopin and a thang. You know we down heer in Colla Pahr ain't finna see dees aerplane go inna our house. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**. Praise da Lord the King Centa ain't damage!

TonyC said:
That bad, huh? A city that size, and there's not room for the two of you?

Could I pay her a visit the next time I'm there? :)

I'll pay her to stay! :) :p
;)

Do what you want... but I'm not going to be responsible for your tetanus shot or other medical treatment required when you're finished with her.

I watched the video feed from the 11 News copter. Another brilliant quote - "Well, Jim Bob and I are both pilots" (duh - IF not, who's flying the thing) Then he goes on to say that "there are a lot of broadcasting antennas around, maybe he caught one of the guidewires." I think this guy has spent a few to many hours low level in a helo, where he has to worry about them. But a Baron would've been at least through 5000 at that point, if not higher.

Oakum_Boy said:
Wetha be bad. You know dis cooud be some kinda lossa control an loopin and a thang. You know we down heer in Colla Pahr ain't finna see dees aerplane go inna our house. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**. Praise da Lord the King Centa ain't damage!
And is this supposed to be an attempt at humor?

Dave

Latest resources

Back