• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Twin engine down near downtown ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what I hate? Short, blondehaired, phillipino, pygmies, named Raul.

When I was listening to the news reports, I thought I heard a repoter say "It's all George Bush's fault!"

eriously, I flew today and it sucked. Darn sure wouldn't have been up in a Baron, if I could help it.

s0ldier93 said:
Never thought I'd see a conversation go in this direction here.
Just watch and see how ATL2CDG gets his panties in a wad when you make a comment about how spinless the French are.

Stifler's Mom said:
Just watch and see how ATL2CDG gets his panties in a wad when you make a comment about how spinless the French are.

No more so than when one mentions the "spinless" Bush snorting and drinking his way through Guard "duty". Talk about the French, Germans, Libyans, Rwandese, Samoans and Uzbeks all you want; I really don't care about your opinion.

So let's see here, the tail rotor failed as the pilot was doing loops around the body shop in his Baron in an attempt to attack the Martin Luther King Center. When he lost the tail rotor he decided to eject but failed and died in the crash causing mass "pandelirium" on the ground. George Bush's evil and racist plan to kill Martin Luther King has been foiled.

I gotta' go pee now! *laughing* I am sorry for the family, but you can't help but laugh at the idiocy of the media! I know how wrong they are about aviation which is why I don't believe them on ANYTHING.

Oh, and the French are pu**ies. Everyone knows that.

Last edited:

Last edited:
ATL2CDG
You sound like a racist to me, why don't you do us all a favor and keep your racist trash talk to yourself. It's embarrassing to know that people like you are in this profession. You are so much a big racist, why don't you pick up the bible sometime and think things over before you speak/write.
;)
ATL2CDG said:
Yes. I believe he was referring to the poor, down-trodden, welfare-mooching, uneducated, civicly-disinterested black population that not only makes up the majority of the City's citizenry, but also controls the corrupt government, major local broadcast networks and a plethora of small businesses.

I'm not racist. I don't like poor, trashy, uneducated white people either.

The Mexicans are about the only d@mn ones that put in an honest day's work around here.

chuck91 said:
You are so much a big racist, why don't you pick up the bible sometime and think things over before you speak/write.;)

Every Holy Bible I touch spontaneously combusts ... and let's not even talk about holy water, m'kay.

A report from Atlanta channel 11 stated "the airplane was spinning on it's access".

Seriously, if you look at the pictures of the crash you can tell it fell straight in. All of the airplane is in one spot, just like it caught on fire while parked and you can see where the right wing hit the building next to the airplane.

LegacyDriver said:
So let's see here, the tail rotor failed as the pilot was doing loops around the body shop in his Baron in an attempt to attack the Martin Luther King Center. When he lost the tail rotor he decided to eject but failed and died in the crash causing mass "pandelirium" on the ground. George Bush's evil and racist plan to kill Martin Luther King has been foiled.

Oh, and the French are pu**ies. Everyone knows that.
ATL2CDG said:
Every Holy Bible I touch spontaneously combusts ... and let's not even talk about holy water, m'kay.
Gawd, you guys are killin' me!!! (ROTFLMAO!!)

Latest resources

Back