• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Breaks 10 AE Aircraft in ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The TSA agent, as part of spot inspection of aircraft security, climbed onto the parked aircraft using control sensors mounted on the fuselage as handholds, according to a TSA official in Chicago, Elio Montenegro.

"Our inspector was following routine procedure for securing the aircraft that were on the tarmac," Montenegro told ABCNews.com.

Routine procedures? Pretty funny.

The TSA agent was attempting to determine if someone could break into a parked aircraft, according to Montenegro.

Did he manage to get inside?

I'm sure it's safe to assume that TSA (airline, not agency) received passing grades on this test.

Routine procedures? Pretty funny.

Did he manage to get inside?

I'm sure it's safe to assume that TSA (airline, not agency) received passing grades on this test.

Come on guys, all they wanted to do is show how easy a common person can get into a plane.

He did the experiment just like a real life scenerio. He used his TSA badge to bypass security.....In uniform so as to not be questioned around the planes. And did this quickly....I mean took hours trying it ten times.:rolleyes: (Sarcasm intended)

So what if a few people die.....in times of war like this some innocents get in the way. Plus this guy actually got completely through the sixth grade...So he is actually over qualified for the job.

Make sure you ask them to take off their shoes..... I have done it, it gets some weird looks, until they realise you are serious!! It makes up for the trouble of bothering you in te first place.
Now that is funny.

Too bad the heat wasnt turned on for the probes. That would have taught them. Just like how a 3 year old learns not to touch the stove burners.

Knowing the government, this inspector will get promoted. :angryfire :nuts:

Too bad the heat wasnt turned on for the probes. That would have taught them. Just like how a 3 year old learns not to touch the stove burners.

Yeah but this is how that would have gone down.

TSA: "Ahh thats hot"

Latest resources

Back