• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Breaks 10 AE Aircraft in ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I swear the next time a TSA inspector comes on my plane, I'm gonna deny him and call airport police...

"I'm sorry officer, but that guy's badge looked way too fake and funny to be real. Please check him out, thank you."

They used the probe to hoist there fat butts up to the jet bridge on one a/c. It was about 10 to 12 a/c damaged and 31 delayed kickoff flights.

I am sure the TSA will be paying for damage and lost revenue. Which should be over 7.1 m.

On the contrary, why does 7/11 have locks on their doors if they are open 24/7??

Because the lone store clerks have to go to the bathroom every once in a while?

:erm: Its amazing how little these people seem to know... but are charges with keeping us safe....:confused:

Alarming

V1

I swear the next time a TSA inspector comes on my plane, I'm gonna deny him and call airport police...

"I'm sorry officer, but that guy's badge looked way too fake and funny to be real. Please check him out, thank you."

Make sure you ask them to take off their shoes..... I have done it, it gets some weird looks, until they realise you are serious!! It makes up for the trouble of bothering you in te first place.

This is just amazing, hopefully Trans States files charges.

Why would Trans States file a suit for damage to 10 American Eagle airplanes on the ramp in ORD by the Transportation Security Administration...Re-read the title

Last edited:
The website says: "TSA, your safety is our priority"
Scary isn't it???
What ya'll think about this slogan??

Latest resources

Back