• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious as I saw they advertised on 350 last week for Beechjet pilots. Still says 15/13, but the minimums seem to be lower than I remember.

TMC Pilots:
I want to thank for your hard work and all you have given up in the last few months. Two show our gratitude we would like to announce we have added another Hawker 850 and will be sending two Ipads out to make our cockpits paperless. This should give some value to training on your days off and giving up vacation. Plus staying home without pay because airplanes are in MTX is really helping our bottom line.
Deepest regards,
Management

love sarcasm, but its the only thanks they will get

Tmc - biggest sh*! Hole going

If you hate yourself come work here, All the abuse you can handle! Plus Scott W will let you admire his weird mullett.... lmao

Cant believe he is still sportin the hockey mullet. figured he would've went to a "bieber" hairdo by now

Children, lets us show some love there's free meals for those days when you work 8 or more hours without a chance to eat... its your choice as well which is so nice. you can choose a can of beenee weenees with two crackers or a can of sardines with two crackers or sub the crackers for oreos. now thats love from elk*&^%$

seperate the oreo's and insert sardines. yummmeee. sardine oreo sandwichs. ooohhh thats sounds good.

Latest resources

Back