Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Travel Mismanagement

The "Experts" or rather the A**HATS over in Elkbutt have now been handed their A** twice, thats 2 times in court by a former Pilot for their Employment and Unemployment practices! CHEERS TO TO MY GOOD FRIEND for his fortitude and Professionalism in the face of idiots!

If you have been wronged by this Clown tent, stand up don't take it.

Hey Guys and Gals, Great news, We are purchasing another Hawker 800XP. With all the money saved by taking away vacations, paycuts and layoffs, we can afford another airplane. We will reward loyal pilots with an upgrade into this airplane.

Also, our management team has fully implemented a plan to exercise more control over our flight crews. We now have a release program that utilized a complex matrix to generate a unique release code. We plan on having our pilots soon account for all their time while both on duty and off duty, i.e, sleeping, eating, exercising, etc. The second step is that now detailed reports are due for each leg. We want to know exactly everything that happened. A one page report should be adequate for each leg.

Coming soon, we will be equipping all of our airplanes with a tool kit so our pilots can perform minor maintenance. Don't worry, just minor stuff like replacing light bulbs and oil changes and assisting with the occasional tire change.

Also, we are hiring, submit your resumes now to work for the leader in air charter!

Lmao

Hey Guys and Gals, Great news, We are purchasing another Hawker 800XP. With all the money saved by taking away vacations, paycuts and layoffs, we can afford another airplane. We will reward loyal pilots with an upgrade into this airplane.

Also, our management team has fully implemented a plan to exercise more control over our flight crews. We now have a release program that utilized a complex matrix to generate a unique release code. We plan on having our pilots soon account for all their time while both on duty and off duty, i.e, sleeping, eating, exercising, etc. The second step is that now detailed reports are due for each leg. We want to know exactly everything that happened. A one page report should be adequate for each leg.

Coming soon, we will be equipping all of our airplanes with a tool kit so our pilots can perform minor maintenance. Don't worry, just minor stuff like replacing light bulbs and oil changes and assisting with the occasional tire change.

Also, we are hiring, submit your resumes now to work for the leader in air charter!
So true...... or just make sure you don't write up the Plane unless you are at TEB. Amazing how these Airplanes ONLY break on the 15 min repo to a MX facility... Hmmm

I heard something about a call was made to the FAA hotline back in January/February and that the investigation turned up nothing. Not sure if that's the one you are referring to or not. My guess is that call was made by a former employee who got terminated. That's just a guess though. I know a few folks over at TMC and I know that nobody I know would accept a flight assignment if it called for breaking regs. Those folks are so by the book that it is not uncommon for them to pick-up the flight phone and call ops to get clarification if any questions arise while enroute.

Wow Dave, I mean wow. The Billionaire owner is in such dire financial constraints that the only way to expand the fleet is to take away pilot jobs, pay and vacation for 2 years (and counting). Are the new hires going straight into the HS125 because of training costs? or are the guys and gals who sacrificed going to get a shot at flying a mid-size jet. (Hoo-Ray new shiny jet).

Instead of crews writing a daily report, why not enable the GPS tracking on the cell phones or just imbed voluntary crewmembers with a tracking chip, guess who's is going to get the HS125 slots, team players.

Maintence, pilots assisting in tire changes? Good Grief, in another year if the pilots don't have an A&P they will receive another pay cut. What kind of hourly do they get for playing mechanic?

Dave, is this part a joke? That kind of thing makes sense in a small 1 or 2 plane part 91 outfit with a base mechanic, but a 135 operation with 30+ aircraft and outstation mx? Mechanics love having pilots hanging around asking stupid questions.

I really hope TMC does well, I do, but how much more can you squeeze from crews? How long before it pays off for pilots? TMC has been around for what 5 years? Atrrition is high, pay is low, benifits are laughable. So when is TMC going to be a place where line pilots enjoy working again?

Good luck to all there, I hope it turns around for the crews.

Last edited:
So when is TMC going to be a place where line pilots enjoy working again?

Good luck to all there, I hope it turns around for the crews.

So very true. It was a pleasure flying with them in 07 and 08. Now it is a rotting cesspool with SW being the head turd floating at the top and DE and SH right beside him. But I don't think that the problem will ever get better, just worse until the company is sold and the owner/GM/OM/and CP are gone. Their mindset is to screw the pilots, and it is our way or the highway and if you don't like it, here is your new replacements paperwork ready to be called up.

Good luck my old friends that are still there!

So very true. It was a pleasure flying with them in 07 and 08. Now it is a rotting cesspool with SW being the head turd floating at the top and DE and SH right beside him. But I don't think that the problem will ever get better, just worse until the company is sold and the owner/GM/OM/and CP are gone. Their mindset is to screw the pilots, and it is our way or the highway and if you don't like it, here is your new replacements paperwork ready to be called up.

Good luck my old friends that are still there!
Agreed 07 -08 were good..... Now the best advice is to RUN RUN RUN FAR FAR AWAY from this steaming pile! SW, SH, DE, CS, MM all laughable A** Clowns running the place right down the drain.... They have earned a LOOOONG squatty reputation in the Biz for foul treatment of their Pilots that won't be forgotten. It is and will continue to come back on them, Carma Wheel boys!

Ditto on 07 & 08, I think SH and SW really think they are doing the right things for they company, but they forget about QOL for the crews on the road. I have no idea about MM, he's in his own world, DE is a good guy, more a messenger of bad news than anything. We had several conversations and I feel he was genuine in his responses. So either he is/was as much of mushroom as the line pilots or he has the best poker face in the 135 charter world.

I know it takes a long time for charter companies to develop, grow and become a mature, but it only gets better for line pilots once a union gets involved. All the rage at the 91(k) companies, I think NetJets pilots have a good QOL, get paid well and the company was making money until the economy collapsed, which affected everyone.

Keep in mind current TMC pilots, not all unions are bad.

Latest resources

Back