• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have met many professional TMC pilots on the road and you guys deserve something better than this... I hope that 20 pilots don't get canned, but more than that leave on their own terms. You guys deserve better than this! Best of luck to you all.

I have met many professional TMC pilots on the road and you guys deserve something better than this... I hope that 20 pilots don't get canned, but more than that leave on their own terms. You guys deserve better than this! Best of luck to you all.

Well Said!!

The notorious email came out yesterday..... Voluntary Reduction in Force.... This same thing happened a year ago! Shortly after they buy 5 800xp and 6 more beechjets..... CLOWNS with BOZO AS THE RING LEADER!

I wonder what the pecking order will be? If it will strictly go by seniority, but knowing these asshats it will not. Probably the guys getting the axe are the next ones due for training. I wonder how many Captains will get downgraded to FOs and how that will sit with them. I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but there has been talk of eliminating about 20 positions. I really have no idea why anybody would want to work for TMC. They couldn't give a flying rat's ass about their employees. So much so that they even fired an FO an Christmas eve. "Hi, Merry Christmas, oh and by the way, you are fired." This was while this FO was out on IOE, so they just paid for a new type rating. Crazy. I also like how this email comes out a couple of days after the GM was flying around as a passenger in one of the Beechjets for his personal use. Go figure.

RIF, so they propose that they will make it easy for you to get UI benefits if you go on and quit. How does that work? Whoever it is would get them anyway after being laid-off. The only thing they seem to be offering is that they will not enforce the training contract. I also find that funny as they don't call them training contracts when you sign them. It doesn't seem that they say anywhere that when things get better that there will be some sort of recall. It's definitely all take with TMC.

Scumbags all around!

Last edited:
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CUTTERAVIATION&cws=1&rid=166

Second-in-Command for the Hawker Beechjet (BE-400A) - TKILocation:TX-McKinney - McKinney Airport (KTKI) DallasJob Code:166# of openings:1DescriptionPosition Summary:

Cutter Aviation is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable aviation professional. The Second-in-Command will function as the primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service to our clients. The Pilot is effectively the Company’s “store-front” in the field. He/she is the external representative of our company to our A/C owners, operators, business partners, and to the business aviation community.
  • Reporting to: Chief Pilot
  • Hours: Variable
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
  • SIC on BE-400A Beechjet in Part 91 and 135 on-demand charter operations.
  • Ability to be available 24/7 year round
  • Able to adapt to rotating schedules and short notice callouts
  • Assist the PIC in ensuring compliance with FAA regulations pertaining to actual flight, qualifications, currency and fitness for flight as well as aircraft compliance
  • Follow established procedures for reporting irregularities during flights, ground checks, and maintaining records
  • Additional administrative duties as assigned by Director of Operations and Chief Pilot
Minimum Requirements:
  • BE-400 Type Rating, preferably current
  • 1000 Total Time hours
  • 500 PIC Hours
  • Experience in Type
  • No accidents, incidents or sanctions in the past 5 years
  • Valid, current Pilots License issued by the FAA
  • Knowledge of general aviation aircraft and their service requirements plus the needs of crews and passengers
  • A sincere desire to assist customers and be part of a team
  • Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills
  • Professional in appearance and mannerisms
  • Initiative
  • Able to develop a friendly rapport
  • Attention to detail
  • Excellent Ability to Multi-Task
  • Ability to lift 50 lbs
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Current Part 135.293/297 in Type
  • FSI or Simuflite Training
  • 100 Hours in Type
Other Requirements:
  • Ability to pass a drug screening test
  • Able to pass a background check
  • Clean driving record

HS125-850XP Captains & Instructors

Posted by: Contractair
Posted date: 2011-Jan-17
Web Site: www.contractair.net/public/register1.php5

Summary
  • Full time position
  • Competative terms

Experience Minimum 3500 hours total time, with 1500 hours PIC. Training experience desirable
Qualifications ICAO licence with valid HS125 type rating Class 1 Medical. Training qualification on type desirable
Benefits Competative remunerations package available

PositionH S125-850XP Captains & Instructors Company Contractair Location asia

Latest resources

Back