• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Newsflash: We all lie about our fuel burn now that we know our "merit level" is based on it. Of course the trend is going to go down. Duh.

Last edited:
They train at our sim center. They're starting to cause a fuss about the "lack of realistic feel" of the Beechjet sim. It's a sim.

TMC is not in financial dispair. We are making cuts to increase profitablity for our owner. We recently incorporated a merit level program that will reduce mx writeups and weather cancellations. We are the premier charter company in the United States, and intend to only get better.

TMC is not in financial dispair. We are making cuts to increase profitablity for our owner. We recently incorporated a merit level program that will reduce mx writeups and weather cancellations. We are the premier charter company in the United States, and intend to only get better.

Obviously this is flame-bait.....the real D.E. would never right this. Pretty entertaining though.

LOL....ooops, yeah, that's pretty bad! That's the problem with typing and hearing it in my head and it going straight to my fingertips. Maybe I shouldn't have such a pet peeve about people and your and you're :)....Happens to the best of us, I guess.

LOL....ooops, yeah, that's pretty bad! That's the problem with typing and hearing it in my head and it going straight to my fingertips. Maybe I shouldn't have such a pet peeve about people and your and you're :)....Happens to the best of us, I guess.

No problem - we pilots are not known for our spelling abilities.... If we were good spellers we'd be lawyers.

Maybe it was a bad dream, but I know I heard those words come out of his mouth!

Latest resources

Back