Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management, a danger to us all....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there an organizing information webpage for the TMC union drive?

So you want details about an organizing webpage for TMC? Aren't you the same guy that started the thread "Hold on Tight" and said:

Oh, I don't just have a rumor, outerfix. I have facts and details, but I'm under a gag order until tomorrow after 9 am or so. But there's more beyond tomorrow's announcement, too. This is just the first act of three. Like I said: big changes.

You seem like a DAC management shill with insider information to me, but I am sure somebody will eventually give you the info you seek anyways. So, Flexjet was act One, and XO Jet is rumored to be act Two ... Is TMC part of the Three-Act circus too? Screw the gag order, give us some "Facts and Details".

Last edited:
What happened AeroBoy?

What happened AeroBoy? You have logged on at least twice since I made my last post, and apparently you don't want to answer. Explain how you had "facts and details" without being a DAC Shill. Come on, give us your best lie.

What happened AeroBoy? You have logged on at least twice since I made my last post, and apparently you don't want to answer. Explain how you had "facts and details" without being a DAC Shill. Come on, give us your best lie.

993, I personally don't owe you anything. And I'm certainly not a shill for ANY company. I merely am a messenger. If you can't deal with the fact that I can't go into great details or reveal my sources, then that's just too bad. Suck it up, little camper.

Act II is coming and very soon, too, I've been told. From a pilot perspective, there will be winners and losers here, and it depends solely on which company you're with...one will lose and the other will gain, but the loss is expected to exceed the gain, unfortunately. There is a silver lining in general, since fractional and charter prices could firm up as a result, making these operators more profitable and thus able to afford higher wages or hire more employees (I personally hope that both are the end result).

Separately, there will be some good news coming from one of the fractionals before the NBAA convention. Can't say anything more than that, and for multiple reasons.

Last edited:
993, I personally don't owe you anything. And I'm certainly not a shill for ANY company. I merely am a messenger. If you can't deal with the fact that I can't go into great details or reveal my sources, then that's just too bad. Suck it up, little camper.

Act II is coming and very soon, too, I've been told. From a pilot perspective, there will be winners and losers here, and it depends solely on which company you're with...one will lose and the other will gain, but the loss is expected to exceed the gain, unfortunately. There is a silver lining in general, since fractional and charter prices could firm up as a result, making these operators more profitable and thus able to afford higher wages or hire more employees (I personally hope that both are the end result).

Separately, there will be some good news coming from one of the fractionals before the NBAA convention. Can't say anything more than that, and for multiple reasons.

I think you guys have beat this XO Jet rumor to death. Know-one is buying it anymore.

The dangers are the same for us all

Midairs, gliders, aspen,telluride.,lake tahoe, bermuda dunes,cfit, east hampton, sun valley, belmar

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back