Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States downgrades and furloughs - Again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I th

I'll never look back, but I am proud to have been a Waterskier and stood in line with a great group of pilots who told management and Gojet to piss off. I will never forget. I check the interview boards weekly for Gojet pilots. I will never forget.

Those original guys were **************************************** for going to GJ, it wasn't like the crossed any picket line but you just don't desert your team. However you can't view the rest of the 90% of the street pilot group the same way. Including the guys that signed on after GJ became union. They're out there no different than any other who walks into any other regional.

Voting with your feet would have been to never walk into Mesa in the first place.

No ******************** but I did walk for the bettering of your ass and others. So STFU

A union won't work for you because you're an idiot who thinks you can't kill something by voting it.

They've had since the begging of time to do something. And they never will unless JO gets the boot.

What are you going to do keep walking form place to place making sure you stay on the bottom of the seniority list?

No just Mesa because there's nothing worse, yes TSA is better my qol went up.

--------------

Last edited:
Those original guys were **************************************** for going to GJ, it wasn't like the crossed any picket line but you just don't desert your team. However you can't view the rest of the 90% of the street pilot group the same way. Including the guys that signed on after GJ became union. They're out there no different than any other who walks into any other regional.
You keep telling yourself that, and at some point you will finally become aware, just to how big a dooshbag you really are!
Eat excrement and die
PBR

You keep telling yourself that, and at some point you will finally become aware, just to how big a dooshbag you really are!
Eat excrement and die
PBR

You're one of those kids still learning to fly trolling around these sites trying to make yourself look cool huh? PBR, get off the internet your mother needs to make a phone call ***********************************.

Good luck to all of the TSA, Comair, Republic, Air Wisconsin, Eagle, and everyone else who is getting furloughed. Hopefully the downward trend of oil prices continues and the furloughs decrease.

Well I for one have pride in my work along with my bros here at TSA. Just another AA kiddie happy to see pilots who were already mistreated out on the street. YAY for you homes!

SICU, In case you didnt notice I did my time at TSA, ie j32 j41 atr and emb, instuctor pilot etc, I was lucky enough to get out at the right time..great guys, terrible company. I have a job for now, but to be honest I have had it and am resigning aa effective next month, this industry is in ruins, and there are more important things in life than this industry..life, wife, kids, god, good luck to you

SICU, In case you didnt notice I did my time at TSA, ie j32 j41 atr and emb, instuctor pilot etc, I was lucky enough to get out at the right time..great guys, terrible company. I have a job for now, but to be honest I have had it and am resigning aa effective next month, this industry is in ruins, and there are more important things in life than this industry..life, wife, kids, god, good luck to you

Man I've been sticking my foot in my mouth all week. I totally didnt put 43 and 7 together by looking at your AC. I'm just a bit edgy from the whole not having a job thing... Good luck to you man!

deleted

Last edited:
OMG...really...does it really matter anymore? Alot of people are getting hosed...again (I lived through 2006). It sucks trust me, the downgrades are actually to october of 2005. But all this bs mud slinging is not getting any one anywhere. (Just to clairify to all the retards I am a TSA pilot).

Here is the break down TSA=0 GoJet=10. WE FREAKING LOST! No one's fault in particular (or everyone's if you want to go that way)...hell some people would blame Bush. Time to move on. Trust me as an orginal waterskiier it hurts...and is against all morals.

But, this is as bad / gay as the TWA flight attendants fighting over the 1986 hires (scabs hired by Ichan if you son't know) in 2001 when all of TWA was going to be furloughed and the company dismanteled.

We need to focus here...we need something more than name calling and passing the blame. We need a F#$%ing soultion to this mess or to STFU and take MGT BS.

The union is only as strong as it's members...and we are nothing but appethetic...(my self included). So like America we need to grow a pair...or just be a bunch of freaking pansies. It is not up to me to decide.

Last edited:
Back to the original point of this thread:

Early news from the schoolhouse is they're canceling 10 of the Aug 31 furloughs and 7 of the downgrades...it's a start I guess?

Latest resources

Back