Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJAOwner

After years of trolling this board and wasting countless hours reading useless drivel, I have to say your posts are refreshing. :D

We need such feedback. A good shot in the arm...at times painful, but ultimately positive.

Thanks

Okay, I haven't been trolling this board for years... however, I agree with this post! Thanks, NJAOwner (and any others that are here). Both for your spending some of your time here and with us in the air.

In gratitude,
Brian

I was young but used to see the Giants in summer camp (before it was a big deal) at Monmouth College when Alex Webster was the coach.

Fran the Man, Spider Lockart, Ron Johnson, Rocky Thompson, Pete Gogolack, Norm Snead, Bob Tucker, Tucker Fredrickson.

That is all I can remember now, long before NFL players were superstars and we stood by the fence to watch practice and all gave autographs.

Of course a month later we had the Knicks training camp at Monmouth: Cylde Frazier (first with an Eldorado convertible then a Rolls - both with whitewall tires), Willis Reed, Dave Debuschire, Earl "the Pearl" Monroe, Dean Memminger, (later to be Senator) Bill Bradley, Phil Jackson (as a rookie -- long before his coaching career). Again, autographs a plenty and all lived in the college dorms. These guys were normal and cool.

Then I went back to being a Jets fan when summer camp left our neighborhood. Being a Jets fan is a lesson in patience. If you wan tot be a masochist we have been in a "rebuilding year" since 1969.

Fly safe,.

NJAOwner,
Where I live in Jersey we have a mix of Giant, Jet and Eagle fans. Next would be the Steelers, which I am and grew up a Steeler fan. It's a great area regarding sports with two major cities and their TV networks.

I'm surprised no one else noticed the timing....

That once Fud and Harrassment left the Negotiating Table, all of the sudden, B19 ended his non-stop Anti-Union campaign.

Funny, the rest of us on this side of the fence have been unpaid volunteers since Day 1.

Yet the minute B19 stops getting paid, he runs along.

Another Professional (in his case FUD spinner) who refuses to work for Free.

Wonder how long it will take until the Flight Options Pilots wake up to the same reality.

No one will give you anything. Your Contract will be signed when it becomes more cost effective for Management to sign it, then not to sign it.

Just ask any NetJets Pilot who was in the 2005 fight. They will tell you how it is.

Good Luck.

Freedom is Not Free

You have no clue about the pain this has caused, do you?

I bet B19 made himself dizzy trying to figure out how to spin the NJ victory into a Union-caused disaster....:p So in the meantime he has slithered back under his rock to repackage his worn-out FUD. :rolleyes:

NJW, what happened at NJ is an industry disaster, not a NJ victory.

YOUR union set the expectations so high by that CBA that the ramifications of this incredible failure in judgment by union leadership will be felt for years, if not forever within the industry.

NJ has paid through the nose in an attempt to recover from this, and concept of the original business model within the rest of the industry is being destroyed from within by it. You stand there and are proud of what your union has done and the standard it has set. Your greed and lack of empathy for those that are laid off or have interupted their careers as a result knows no boundaries to the pain it has caused.

Oops.... looks like you're wrong again there ace...

That once Fud and Harrassment left the Negotiating Table, all of the sudden, B19 ended his non-stop Anti-Union campaign.

Funny, the rest of us on this side of the fence have been unpaid volunteers since Day 1.

Yet the minute B19 stops getting paid, he runs along.

Another Professional (in his case FUD spinner) who refuses to work for Free.

Wonder how long it will take until the Flight Options Pilots wake up to the same reality.

No one will give you anything. Your Contract will be signed when it becomes more cost effective for Management to sign it, then not to sign it.

Just ask any NetJets Pilot who was in the 2005 fight. They will tell you how it is.

Good Luck.

Freedom is Not Free

Wrong... again.

Well lookie here....

YOUR union set the expectations so high by that CBA that the ramifications of this incredible failure in judgment by union leadership will be felt for years, if not forever within the industry.

NJ has paid through the nose in an attempt to recover from this, and concept of the original business model within the rest of the industry is being destroyed from within by it. You stand there and are proud of what your union has done and the standard it has set. Your greed and lack of empathy for those that are laid off or have interupted their careers as a result knows no boundaries to the pain it has caused.

Guess the Fudster passed along his password to FLOPS Management in an attempt to continue showing his false face.

The length they will go to, to avoid paying a Fair Wage never stops amazing me.

Freedom is Not Free

Wow, what a hypocrite!
A paid shill who has self appointed himself as the voice for fractional pilots.
B19 = no validity

In what way?

B19, you would do yourself a favor if you would stop calling it our Union and start calling it the "3000 pilots standing up for what is right", then you just might GET it.

Latest resources

Back