• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I need you to return to the boards because I need someone to tell me if i should get the new iPhone 3Gs or stick with the original....:beer:

I wen and got one. Seems that the 3.0 update for the old 3G is good enough though. The new one is a lot faster when opening applications but it's no like the original 3G was super slow.

imac, small squabbles between a few people would have never made me want to log out for good. If you can't see the division that was created over the past month, you're not worth debating with. I have never claimed that made it good, bad, or indifferent. None of us, you included, are perfect. If you wish to continue hanging out there, knock yourself out. More power to ya. I've just come to realize a few things lately and I'm very happy making the changes I made.

Remember when there was life before the internet and message boards:puke:

I've banned myself from the njasap for probably well over a month.. I think once or twice I logged on to see what may have been going on. But clean and sober for atleast 2 weeks again..and no intention of ever getting back on..crisis or no crisis it ain't worth it..

Same shi.t different company.. Senior vs junior..old vs. young.. cpt vs. fo...pre-contact vs post contract or if ya prefer (pre-strike vs post strike)

The only real difference at NJ is I get paid better and eat better.. I love the job, but the co-workers are no different than anywhere else..

B19 has been absent for a long time. I'm worried. He's been saying the sky would fall on NJA's head for so long. You don't suppose it fell on his head instead, do you?:laugh:

I bet B19 made himself dizzy trying to figure out how to spin the NJ victory into a Union-caused disaster....:p So in the meantime he has slithered back under his rock to repackage his worn-out FUD. :rolleyes:

Same shi.t different company.. Senior vs junior..old vs. young.. cpt vs. fo...pre-contact vs post contract or if ya prefer (pre-strike vs post strike)

The only real difference at NJ is I get paid better and eat better.. I love the job, but the co-workers are no different than anywhere else..

Those of you focusing on a handful of posters during a stressful time when tempers were running high can't (or won't) see the forest for the trees...:rolleyes: There's a huge difference--just ask any of the hundreds of NJ pilots that didn't get furloughed. Likewise, ask some of the furloughed frac pilots posting here. If you prefer a statistical source take another look at the JPMC numbers and the 2007 IBB contract. Those accomplishments were only possible because the pilotgroup pulled together for a common goal without regard to seniority, position, age, or date of hire. Refusing to give due credit to your co-workers whose efforts have raised the bar in the frac industry (and beyond) is an unwarranted insult and casts your observational ability in serious doubt....along with your sense of fairness.

The only observation difficulty I have trouble with is I can't see why, with the talent they have, the Mets can't win a damn World Series...

Or why the Dolphins can't find a quarterback after Marino.. :nuts:

I'm sorry I just noticed tou have close to 3000 posts...I use this forum for fun. and the occasional job search.. I forgot that some take this message board seriously..:p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back