To the Gulfstream crew at TEB...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
semperfido said:
i suppose it could have come from a citation crew as well. don't you think?:smash:
Let the Citations wait in line. They may as well go out last - they're just going to get in everyone's way anyway. Sheesh, Idiots. :uzi:

semperfido said:
fair enough..i just got the feeling you were saying that gulfstream pilots are as a group "arrogant", which is untrue. if it was an erroneous interpretation, then i apologize.:)

Not sure about arrogant, but they certainly are the finest pilots on the planet. Just ask one!

;)

Unleaded said:
just remember when you think everyone is in your way remember you're in our way.

.92 need i say more?
BAMN! Zonk! Wham! Pow! Holy Citation X Driver, Batman, the ACE was just CLOWNED!! I know that stings............

Last edited:

Yeah, you need to get out of my way when I'm at high cruise....MOOOOOOOOOVEEEE it!

Gulfstream 200 said:
Not sure about arrogant, but they certainly are the finest pilots on the planet. Just ask one!

;)

Isn't it considered an in flight emergency if a Gulfstream pilot has to hand fly a raw data approach to minimums?:D

Sgt. Hartman said:
Isn't it considered an in flight emergency if a Gulfstream pilot has to hand fly a raw data approach to minimums?:D

Ohhh boy, now ya done it, you're in BIG trouble Sarge.

*standing back away from the computer in anticipation of the fall out*

EVERY ONE STAY DOWN!

they are not citation pilots, they are twin cessna pilots. They get in the way of everyone with the exception of the X. That is a real jet the rest are twin cessnas, that is at least what i call them.

Latest resources

Back