To the Gulfstream crew at TEB...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
say again said:
I fly a Global Express!!!:pimp: Isn't that sexier than any Gulfstream???:p Actually I don't, but would love to someday.

FINALLY....someone on this site who speaks the truth!

:)

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Wow, 4 months IS a long nap.

You should go check in on him.

Ace

hell no, never wake a sleeping kid.

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Why would flying the best of the best come with free stuff? I make good money, fly a great plane for people who can afford it, and I'm not looking for anyone on this board to agree with me, think I'm cool, respect me, or give me any free stuff.

Someone on this board had a quote on his posts that said something like "don't be in aviation for the money (or the glory), you'll be disappointed".

Ace

HEY....last time we got 150 million in new aircraft I think we got new jackets!

:rolleyes:

The quote you a refering to is from PilotYip - our resident Guidance Counselor

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Why would flying the best of the best come with free stuff?
Because it is a Gulfstream! Aren't people in awe of Gulfstreams? :rolleyes: Geez, ya gotta draw a picture for some people... :smash:

Ace-of-the-Base said:
I make good money, fly a great plane for people who can afford it, and I'm not looking for anyone on this board to agree with me, think I'm cool, respect me, or give me any free stuff.
See you should get free stuff!

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Someone on this board had a quote on his posts that said something like "don't be in aviation for the money (or the glory), you'll be disappointed".
As Gulfstream200 pointed out, he is our Resident Guidance Counselor...

:D
Gulfstream 200 said:
hell no, never wake a sleeping kid.

For the record he slept for 2 hours, not 4 months. I poorly communicated that he was 4 months old and had never slept 2 hours during an afternoon nap...

You guys are brutal... One slip of the typing and a guy gets tormented...

h25b said:
:D

For the record he slept for 2 hours, not 4 months. I poorly communicated that he was 4 months old and had never slept 2 hours during an afternoon nap...

You guys are brutal... One slip of the typing and a guy gets tormented...

We too get bored.

:)

Ace

pilotyip is our Guidance Counselor? Boy have times changed; back when I was in high school, our Guidance Counselor was telling us that we should *go* to college!

Sgt. Hartman said:
Isn't it considered an in flight emergency if a Gulfstream pilot has to hand fly a raw data approach to minimums?:D

Aren't raw data approaches in ANY a/c considered an in-flight emergency??!!:laugh: :eek:

Latest resources

Back