To the Gulfstream crew at TEB...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fatburger said:
Trust me, If you can fly a Lear you can fly a Gulfstream. The Gulfstream is a very easy airplane to fly. It's like a big, powerfull truck. And as the saying goes,"if you can fly a lear, you can fly anything!"

-fatburger-

Thanks for the "keep your chin up kid", I needed that... Now, are you guys hiring ??? :D

h25b said:
I agree as well... For what they pay me to PIC a Lear 31A the right seat of a G-IV would be a lateral move at best... Salary aside, I'd still probably jump at a Gulfstream job for reasons of overall earning's potential ... Doesn't matter, I'm still not qualified for a Gulfstream with over 4000 hrs. Maybe 5000 is the majic number ????

Any advice from you G drivers out there ??? Where's T.C. when you need him ??? :D

easy fella...dont be thinking that with only 4000tt or so that you are even qualified to LOOK at that Gulfstream...

back when I was your age you we lucky to even have a flying job, son...nevermind flying the best of the best.

Gulfstream 200 said:
easy fella...dont be thinking that with only 4000tt or so that you are even qualified to LOOK at that Gulfstream...

back when I was your age you we lucky to even have a flying job, son...nevermind flying the best of the best.

I humbly accept your advice and will quietly turn away as any Gulfstream taxis by... Furthermore, I shall excuse myself from any pilot lounge in which a Gulfstream pilot wishes to sleep.

I'm obviously bored today... Wife's is out with the daughter and my son has never taken a nap this long in his life.. (4 months)

Glad to see you brought back the "50 Cent" Avatar...

Last edited:
I fly a Global Express!!!:pimp: Isn't that sexier than any Gulfstream???:p Actually I don't, but would love to someday.

h25b--We've got a 5k hr. minimum. Need to be typed or live in the area. We're one of the few Gulfstream operators who are willing to consider mortals. ;)

Well, I'm off for my massage. Tell Nooky he can have his avatar back in a couple of hours. :p TC

Hey! Easy, there's plenty to go around. Anyone else want to pass around Nooky's avatar? :eek: ;)

Where's Hugh? On, wait, he's busy hitting on the Aloha FA's on the picket line... :D TC

Falcon Capt said:
Doesn't flying "the best of the best" come with free stuff

Why would flying the best of the best come with free stuff? I make good money, fly a great plane for people who can afford it, and I'm not looking for anyone on this board to agree with me, think I'm cool, respect me, or give me any free stuff.

Someone on this board had a quote on his posts that said something like "don't be in aviation for the money (or the glory), you'll be disappointed".

Ace

Latest resources

Back