To the Gulfstream crew at TEB...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sgt. Hartman said:
Isn't it considered an in flight emergency if a Gulfstream pilot has to hand fly a raw data approach to minimums?:D

yeah my fingertips are calloused from too much button pushing and i usually fly approaches at 117 kts so you may have to slow down. :)

Learjet Pilot said:
they are not citation pilots, they are twin cessna pilots. They get in the way of everyone with the exception of the X. That is a real jet the rest are twin cessnas, that is at least what i call them.
Not so fast (optional pun). That Encore is a pretty sweet ride in terms of performance. Those P&W's allow it to out climb (on speed, not on its tail) a great many swept wing jets, and probably everything in it's class (Light Jets). T/O and Landing #s are impressive as well. It's still not the fastest horse in the barn, but get in front of it on the climb-out, and you just might hear, "Turn 15 degrees, vectors for the climb, Citation 5 miles in trail that'll be over taking you". And depending on what you are in, you MIGHT not catch him! At altitude, he'll already be on speed while others burn fuel to accelerate. It'll hit either coast full of PAX out of the midwest, so depending on the winds, it could be a day of learning. With all that said, at the end of the day, it's still a Citation.

semperfido said:
yeah my fingertips are calloused from too much button pushing and i usually fly approaches at 117 kts so you may have to slow down. :)

That's cool, I'm only having a little fun:beer: Even at 117 kts. I still have my 172 firewalled to try and keep up!

BTW how many buttons are there in a G550? Someone told me only 3. Taxi, Stop, and Fly.

*Slaps self on the head continuously*:smash:

*Yelling at self in uncontrolled manner*

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid"

"4 buttons Sarge not 3...Four!"

I knew my buddy was full of crap when he told me only 3:D :beer:

Unleaded said:
just remember when you think everyone is in your way remember you're in our way.

.92 need i say more?

So you can do .92 for what, an hour and a half? Then spend a week at the service center. Super.

Latest resources

Back