• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both applied, accepted, and started college.

Yes your ilk are purists it does not count unless they get a 4 yr BA/BS. But a 4 yr degree done on line at Bumblebee State in Gender Studies, why that is the breakfast of champions

Ah the same old tired YIP bullcrap. I'll start listening to YIP on career advice when, um, probably never.

But neither have a degree. Maybe you should change your quote to "Glad I don't have a college education -- said no one".

The opportunity to bust your b@lls is a rare one -- and I will not pass on the opportunity.

But neither have a degree. Maybe you should change your quote to "Glad I don't have a college education -- said no one".

The opportunity to bust your b@lls is a rare one -- and I will not pass on the opportunity.

Lol if you make a couple of billion you're allowed to say that, or even lets say 50 million. Make it realistic. :)

I think at the very least the ads indirectly contributed.

NJA owner didn't like them. Oh well. I agree, those ads along with every other bad press njasap could pile on Columbus and Omaha. Good job union. Keep bringing the heat from every direction. Ads just like that one.

Ah the same old tired YIP bullcrap. I'll start listening to YIP on career advice when, um, probably never.

You don't have to listen you are established in a career position. But literally hundreds have come through USA Jet in the last 18 years that I have been here. They come as SE pilots, limited ME and no turbine experience. 5 years later they most likely have an ATP, 1000TJ PIC, and a couple jet type rating. The learn in a solid 121 training environment, and anyone who has flown a Captain at JUS has had no trouble with training completion at their next job. They have no contract obligation, and no pay for training. Many of them finish their college degree with the company assistance in paying for their college courses. And they make decent money for this level of the industry. Then they go places like NJ, a couple dozen from here, Spirit, Atlas, SWA, Jet Blue, DAL, FedEx, UPS. Everyone pays their dues someplace, some do it in the military, some do in the regionals, and some do in the on-demand.

So if you don't have the credentials and want to go to the next level listen to pilotyip. If you don't want this kind of experience, listen to imacdog.

Last edited:
You don't have to listen you are established in a career position. But literally hundreds have come through USA Jet in the last 18 years that I have been here. They come as SE pilots, limited ME and no turbine experience. 5 years later they most likely have an ATP, 1000TJ PIC, and a couple jet type rating. The learn in a solid 121 training environment, and anyone who has flown a Captain at JUS has had no trouble with training completion at their next job. They have no contract obligation, and no pay for training. Many of them finish their college degree with the company assistance in paying for their college courses. And they make decent money for this level of the industry. Then they go places like NJ, a couple dozen from here, Spirit, Atlas, SWA, Jet Blue, DAL, FedEx, UPS. Everyone pays their dues someplace, some do it in the military, some do in the regionals, and some do in the on-demand.

So if you don't have the credentials and want to go to the next level listen to pilotyip. If you don't want this kind of experience, listen to imacdog.

Your opinion is invalid.

You might be right, but there could have been a downside, and G4 reflected those fears. In fact there might still be a downside, hind site will be the proof. Hoping a win-win for both sides.

BTW: The Nuclear option by Ike in 1955 did get the ChiComs to stop shelling the islands of Kimou and Matsu (sp?) Ike was attacked as a crazy man for even discussing this option.

Your opinion is invalid.

Latest resources

Back